Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He’s bang on here, his output is massively less now we have somehow stopped getting pens and every five yard pass to a teammate doesn’t result with them bending a 25 yarder into the top corner.
Is this a parody or something? :lol:

Wolves 0:1 Man Utd

lost7

Awful performance, but good assist!

Gotta be mentioned, though, the number of times he gets skipped past in midfield is concerning. It's like he doesn't know how to position his body effectively because even slower players get past him like he's not even there

E-mal

Him and Ericksen were an eyesore to watch. No dynamism and lack creativity.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?

Gotta be mentioned, though, the number of times he gets skipped past in midfield is concerning. It's like he doesn't know how to position his body effectively because even slower players get past him like he's not even there
It should be noted that he “contests” more dribbles than the average attacking mid according to fbref (86th percentile), but yeah he‘s among the worst in the league for being dribbled past (14th percentile). He just gets caught flat footed a lot. Whatever it is that makes Casemiro’s anticipation so sharp, Bruno has none of it.

Idxomer

I thought he was good but looked tired and lazy in the last 15 minutes.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
It speaks volumes that a below par performance by his standards still leads to a decent assist and him being the architect behind two of our biggest chances in the game.

If the other players' off days were this good then we'd be top of the table.

Really frustrating today, just felt like a week where nothing was working for him and that we'd drop points as a result. Worked hard as always. Nice play for the goal. Can't say much more.

Sylar

I'd go with that. Moments before rashford went for the same 1-2 with Fred and Fred chipped it into the air :lol:

Not a great game but forgiven for the other games and work he puts in

Skills

Snitch
I think if we replace Eriksen in the line up, it frees him up to play a lot closer to the striker. He's doing a lot of work because Eriksens a bit of a passenger out of possession

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Always been a fan of this guy but boy he's getting really frustrating.

zaafi

It speaks volumes that a below par performance by his standards still leads to a decent assist and him being the architect behind two of our biggest chances in the game.

:lol: :lol: no we wouldn't.

He had a shit game and an assist, and that's really all there is to say about it. Needs to keep things way more simple.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He had a shit game and an assist
If creating 3 chances and 1 assist is someone's day off, then I'll fecking take it. I agree that his overall play wasn't good today, but the result is more than acceptable.

Ten Hag obviously agrees, because no other player plays more. Maybe De Gea, but he's our goalkeeper.

UnitedRepublic

He plays in the most critical position of the team he needs to be a lot more tidy and he got no ball carrying skills I never expect him to dribble past a man. Yes he gets the numbers but he is wasting the ball a lot aswell he needs proper competition in that position you can’t compare him to Donny and say look shit we are without him.

saivet

Good or bad, his performances always seem chaotic. Where you have to credit him is that even if he's playing shite and giving the ball away he will still create one or two good chances. I don't like how he plays football but at the minute he's an important player for us.

Exactly. Off day but still our main creative force.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Poor overall but played in an important part in the goal and had an impact on the game. Looked tired towards the end though, he has played a lot of football and might need a little break soon, but we don't have anyone near his level to cover him right now and our attacking players are mostly off-form so we can't afford to give him a break.

Walters_19_MuFc

His overall game has been good of late but I felt today was slightly different. A bit wasteful but played a beautifully weighted ball to Rashford for the goal.

Lyng

Absolutely awful today. Got an assist but with the amount of work Rashford had to do after the pass it's an generous one. Time and again he stops on the ball and good runs go wasted while he is looking for the fancy pass.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We aren't going to get away with playing Bruno and Eriksen in the same line-up against the bigger teams. And Eriksen suffers just as much as Bruno when they're in the same line-up. Both players are weak at resisting pressure on the ball and are easily bypassed without the ball.

Against the bigger teams I think we'll adopt a counter attacking approach and then hopefully in the summer we sign a dynamic creative midfielder who will hopefully help us get a grip of the defensive and middle thirds of the pitch. And without getting a grip of the first two phases of play, we won't be challenging for the league imo.

Last edited:

mikeyt

He was woeful today. Continues to be inconsistent which is why he'll never be top level.

Scottynaldinho

It's ridiculous when this forum says Malacia had a "good" game and Bruno was "woeful".

Bruno was the only player that kept on creating chances throughout the game.

MalaysianRed7

Some of the criticism in this thread is mind-blowing, I think he’s been largely very good this season. He’s improved massively from last season, despite only having 2 goals and 2 assists at the moment.

Idxomer

Awful for 70 minutes and then got much better when we started to play mainly on transition.

Kag

He literally ran the second half and almost contributed to about four goals.

Whinge away, lads.

mu4c_20le

He was fine. Very unlucky not to have an assist in the first half, and he was playing out of position.

Mailo

Plays with his heart and gives his all. Lots of frustrating moments, but also a lot of brilliance. You never know what he'll do next, which is a pain to defend against.

Vapor trail

Good assist but a dreadful performance. The thing is with Bruno once the team gets more prominent players in different positions all.over the pitch to what extent will his persistent mistakes permissable ? I think he's a player the team needs but if ETH raises the teams level again I think he will stick out to some extent.

arnie_ni

What a weirdo.

Worse player in United shirt all game but still comes up with 2 or 3 key passes every game.
It sums him up doesn't it. If he could just play the full 90 like that last 20 we'd be frightening in attack.

dove

Looked like he couldn't make a successful pass to save his life but then somehow made an assist. Props for trying as he clearly gave his all but just not his day.

Status
Not open for further replies.