6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

matsdf

I'm fecking sick and tired of this guy... So insanely wastefull.

Rockets Redglare

He might have scored but he proper shafted us there. Absolutely sick of him constantly trying those stupid flicks in dangerous areas.

Idxomer

Went from being so composed in the first half to being the most brainless player ever in the 2nd.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Directly caused us to lose Casemiro at the weekend. I think he'd be the first to know.

lost7

Wasteful as always but come on, today he scored and could have got an assist at the end. It's not his fault we lost 2 points today

IFC 1905

We will never achieve anything big (as United should) with this guy in the team.

Not to mention him being probably the worst captain in PL.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Fecking sick of him, to be honest.

It takes a special type of shit performance to score what was almost a match-winner and still be arguably the worst player on the pitch. His 10 minutes of slow passes and pointless flicks gave Palace impetus and then he tossed Casemiro into the fire.

He loves mouthing off on the pitch and off it. Someone should fecking give it back him. Clown.

zaafi

Why can he never control the fecking pace of the game and just calm things down? It is so incredibly infuriating. Just instantly gives the ball away when he receives it. feck sake.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
His drop off was astounding. Playing off the right at the weekend he did everything right. Never let Wan-Bissaka get ganged up on by Foden and Cancelo. Today? Was easier to pass than go in monopoly. I dunno if he tired, if his concentration dropped but that was a lesson to Ten Hag: Don't trust Bruno down the right in a scrappy away.

slored1

He was good in the first half but poor after going to the wing. Really not his best position, no clue why EtH keeps putting him there.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Great first half, and then about as bad as a second half as you will see. Everyone loves praising him for big contributions in otherwise shit performances, but tonight shows where that can get you sometimes.

The fecking hero ball shit has to stop when he gets tired. He's done it for 2.5 years now and every time it causes us to lose any sort of control over a game and it turns into a fecking basketball game (back and forth)

Lyng

I still cannot see what Ten Hag sees in him on the right. He was so good in the first half and as soon as he got moved to the right he was terrible today. Cost us Casemiro as well.
Difficult to blame Bruno for a managers decision though.

PoTMS

Hopefully we can sell him to Real Madrid for £100m and continue rebuilding our squad.

El Jefe

How long before someone comes in here to tell us how many passes KDB gave away in his last game.

As I and others have said countless times, these are the times where you miss having a attacking midfielder that can actually get on the ball and slow things down. David Silva did this so often for City, you could give him the ball in the tightest of spots and he'd control it and bring others into play.

NK86

It takes a special type of shit performance to score what was almost a match-winner and still be arguably the worst player on the pitch. His 10 minutes of slow passes and pointless flicks gave Palace impetus and then he tossed Casemiro into the fire.

He loves mouthing off on the pitch and off it. Someone should fecking give it back him. Clown.
The Cas one absolutely left my piss boiling. I mean he kept trying those flicks and kept fecking them up. Then he fecks up simple passes. Playing on the RW does not mean he forgets to be a bloody footballer.

Currently he seems un-droppable for some reason by Eth but surely Pellestri cannot be worse than him on the RW. Just don't understand why the manager keeps persisting with Bruno on the right wing when it's clear to everyone it is not working.

Andersons Dietician

Like many said, decent first half, great goal but some Of the stupid decisions he made in that 2nd half were just crazy. Someone mentioned Hollywood passes and it’s not even just that. He tries silly very low percentage passes that even if he gets it to his team mate it’s going to be hard for them to control it and take it down under preasure.

He tried to to spin lob a ball over a few and it didn’t come off but there were so many other options. He is just really infuriating at times.

Then of all things to do, puts Cas in a terrible position with very little option other than to take him down.

NK86

How long before someone comes in here to tell us how many passes KDB gave away in his last game.

As I and others have said countless times, these are the times where you miss having a attacking midfielder that can actually get on the ball and slow things down. David Silva did this so often for City, you could give him the ball in the tightest of spots and he'd control it and bring others into play.
Bruno is not fit to lace Silva's boots. Silva controlled the tempo of a game beautifully. With Bruno it's either hero or bust. He cannot slow down the game, just does not have the finesse to do that. His Hollywood passes more often than not turns over possession and today's second half shows he should not be on the pitch if it is going to be on the RW.

Big Ray

I still cannot see what Ten Hag sees in him on the right. He was so good in the first half and as soon as he got moved to the right he was terrible today. Cost us Casemiro as well.
Difficult to blame Bruno for a managers decision though.
You can blame Bruno for trying the likes of those outside of the boot flicks around the corner in tight situations near the halfway line. Fckn ridiculous and as you say, he has cost is Casemiro. It was like the whole team went, shit, we’ve lost him for Arsenal straight after that moment and collectively the performance levels dropped.

RyRoc

He just does not have the consistency of execution in his passing that is needed at the very highest level for someone in his position.

Fooza

Amen, exactly how I've been feeling about him for awhile

Thought ETH would sort out that part of his game but he hasn't.

Dobba

Such a fecking liability this guy, being the only one who looks like scoring all the time. Get him binned. 100 G/A in 153 games, my hole.

Gutted Donny is injured so we can't have his three yard backward passes, before hiding behind two defenders, all game instead. Get well soon King.

Status
Not open for further replies.