Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Those people, like Jeppers, are just trolls. They are there to support individual players, like Pogba or Ronaldo, rather than the team itself. They should be ignored.
Or Jeppers is Pogba himself. Surely he has time to post here if he's going on ski trips where he doesn't ski.

PoTMS

He dropped one of his bad performances. He needs a long rest. Absolutely no reason to play him against West Ham.

united for life

Always puts a shift. In the middle, on the right, on the left. Great player. He now needs a game off. He has to rest. Cant keep going like this

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He covers so much pitch, it must be a nightmare to play against him.

Sylar

I'm so so happy that he finally gets a trophy with us, and that as captain.
That pass to release rashford second half was fantastic.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Got a proper bollocking from Casemiro at the end and rightly so :lol: Nice to see him finally win something here and I’m sure many more to come.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Is this Bruno‘s first trophy or did he win something at Sporting?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Or Jeppers is Pogba himself. Surely he has time to post here if he's going on ski trips where he doesn't ski.
Weird post ? I’ve not mentioned Pogba? The post was to highlight double standards of a poster whilst criticising others in this thread for metrics he invented?

So many pathetic posters, don’t like an opposing view so try to discredit the poster. I note that none have challenged the validity of the hypocrisy which was the point. Anything else I’d just say grow up.

MattofManchester

Worked hard. But was absolutely shattered. You could see it today. Was dead on his legs.

A lot of our players were.

BorisManUtd

Christ that second half was terrible from him. We should have scored at least two more notwithstanding the amount of times and he and Antony gave the ball away.
I was frustrated with their decision making in those situations but luckily we were fine at the back so didn't cost us.

He's a menace. Didn't play especially well today but even on his off days he is everywhere, and teams can't switch off because he can pull off a piece of magic at any time.

SoCross

Think Sancho was offside at the depth, Bruno made the right call to not pass. Pleased for him today but second half was not the best to put it gently :lol:

Must be properly knackered!

Strelok

I'm really happy to see Bruno lifting a trophy for us today. He's well deserved that after all the things he's done here. My thought last season was he might not ever win a thing with us. What a shame if that's the case.

Next should be the EL, PL and CL my captain :devil: :devil: :devil:

klsv

I'm really happy to see Bruno lifting a trophy for us today. He's well deserved that after all the things he's done here. My thought last season was he might not ever win a thing with us. What a shame if that's the case.

Came here to say this! First of many titles he'll win with us. Could do with a bit of a rest though :lol:

Godfather

Not the best performance from him but still such an important figure for us and real captain material.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
For someone who is so involved in our goals and assists I have 0 faith in him during 1v1s. It’s baffling.

Very happy for him to get a trophy with us, definitely deserved it
He’s definitely got an issue at that right now. Missed a fair few. Just takes too long every time. Leeds, Leicester and now Newcastle

But all in all very happy with him over the last month. His first trophy with us!

Lyng

Sounded quite emotional in the post-match interview
It's clear he loves United. Great captain.
Wasn't a good game from him today but still put in a huge shift.
He will probably put in a worldie next match

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Me too. Onwards and upwards!

SB16

Gotta say, he can be frustrating at times, but MAN his engine, his desire, and his will-to-win is second to none. Played, what, 90+ mins more or less every game through this crazy schedule and still bursting forward in counter attacks in the 90th min yesterday? Insane stamina.

BorisManUtd

Sounded quite emotional in the post-match interview
Everyone were surely down but do believe he was most gutted about EL losses in 2020 and 2021 as we came close to winning it. Now there are more players with similar mentality to his so we won quite comfortably in the end.

Djemba-Djemba

I don't think anybody has deserved a trophy more for us than Bruno.

So happy he finally got one today, the first of many hopefully.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Top player, don't understand the stick some of you give him, I'd much rather a player takes risks to try and make things happen than have a safety first Player like Sancho has been since he joined utd.

He's a player you love if he's in your team but hate if your a rival. Loves a dive and a moan. All clubs surround the ref but never seen an individual who is almost attached to the ref, no matter the incident, Fernandes is there.

In my good books though as needed him to have a shoot on target to complete a bet and knew he wasn't passing at the end.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Never been so happy to see someone win a trophy as I am now that Bruno has. He gives absolutely everything for this club every time he steps on the pitch. He can frustrate the life out of you sometimes but I wouldn’t swap him for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.