g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Bruno Fernandes image 8

Bruno Fernandes Portugal flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
West Ham 2:0 Man Utd

binary bot
Had to laugh when we had the short period of control in the second half, promptly ended by Bruno punting it over the bar from 35 yards on his bad foot.

el3mel

I know that we wouldn't miss him against Liverpool and we didn't.

He's our best player and that's why it sucks he's useless when it matters the most.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Let me guess, he created another ten chances today statistically?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Abysmal as per. Favourite part was when he decided to stay on the floor and ruin our attack because the ref didn’t give him a free kick…as per.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

He's our best player which that's why it sucks he's useless when it matters the most.
Odd isn't it. He's the absolute worst player to have when you're up against it, but he's also by far our most creative and influential player in attack.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
And that's not even mentioning his pressing, tackles, interceptions, workrate and fitness!

#LiterallyTheBestPostFergieSigning
Why don’t you make yet another Bruno thread…that doesn’t have Bruno in the title?

The best Portuguese player with the initials BF in Uniteds history?

Idxomer

He was 'ok' but the team needed more than that.

He is definitely not a leader though and his temperament is a problem.

lost7

He had a 5 minutes spell in the second half where he was pulling the strings. We were on top - he pulled a great outside of the foot ball to Garnacho, then shortly after found Shaw in the box with a good incisive through ball.

Ended that 5 minute spell with a left footer from 35 yards hitting row z.... He's no captain material, he's not a leader. His whiny mentality and staying on the ground after every tackle is simply pathetic and shows how gutless he is

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Id cash out on him,Casemiro and Varane if the Saudis want them. He is nearly 30. We aren't going anywhere in the short term. We arent even making Europa conference next season. So its time to have another rebuild. What else can we do?

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
He wasn't great, but he's still the only player midfielder/attacker who looks like an actual footballer out there. Mainoo has potential too obviously.

If I had infinite money I'd sell every single midfielder and attacker apart from Bruno, Mainoo, Garnacho and Amad. The last three because they have potential.

Maik2022

Never change a winning team, these phrases exist, because they're true.

abraz79

Supports
Sporting CP
The team is playing atrociously. So slow, so empty of ideas. Yet, people still choose to complain about Bruno. Now they can't complain about him failing passes, so it's something else. Even the fans are running out of ideas about what to complain about and whom.

lost7

He wasn't great, but he's still the only player midfielder/attacker who looks like an actual footballer out there. Mainoo has potential too obviously.

If I had infinite money I'd sell every single midfielder and attacker apart from Bruno, Mainoo, Garnacho and Amad. The last three because they have potential.
Bruno should be one of the first to go with every other senior player. Keep the youth and get rid of everyone else

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Bruno should be one of the first to go with every other senior player. Keep the youth and get rid of everyone else
Agree to disagree. Bruno, Shaw and Martinez are the only senior players I'm happy with.

JoaquinJoaquin

The team is playing atrociously. So slow, so empty of ideas. Yet, people still choose to complain about Bruno. Now they can't complain about him failing passes, so it's something else. Even the fans are running out of ideas about what to complain about and whom.
He has been dreadful in pretty much every game all season apart from 2 or 3.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
If we play 2-3 quick short passes, he gets this Brunowie urge to just play a random hollywood pass

Walters_19_MuFc

A great number 10 sacrificed at the altar of McTominay.
Wasn't exactly pulling up any trees when played as a 10 last season and the start of this season, with Mount slightly deeper.

McTominay's goals in a team that struggle to score have been valuable and that's why he's in. It's a shame our forwards can't do the same.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Paqueta

43 passes
72.1%
3 key passes
:lol: :lol:

Bruno would get crucified in here if he did that and we lost or drew the game. People would say shit like "he got that assist to pad his stats but he was ATROCIOUS besides that moment of brilliance".

Litch

When the shit hits the fan, this is not the guy you want to lead...

Valencia Shin Crosses

He's our best player and that's why it sucks he's useless when it matters the most.
Yep. Pointed this out 2 years ago and was met with pitchforks. He’s incredibly flawed and basically our version of Coutinho at Liverpool: can be a genius for the team but you aren’t actually challenging/winning anything against top teams when he’s who you build the side around.

Based Adnan

Have to laugh at anyone who thinks this joker is the guy to get us back where we need to be

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I thought he had an okay game but it's a constant reminder these days that we cannot rely on him to create everything for us. It's the likes of Antony and Rashford who need piling on for their shiteness instead of Bruno in my opinion.

Him and Shaw are the only players who want to get the ball in the box.

Last edited:

Roboc7

Prime candidate to sell to Saudi Arabia in the summer. Midfield needs to be completely rebuilt. I’m bored senseless watching him and Mctominay in midfield.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Proper 4231 with Bruno at 10 with two of Casemiro, Mainoo and Amrabat behind and all of our midfielders will look better.
This is how I would want us to line up too.

But it doesn't solve our attacker problem. Apart from a few good moments from Garnacho and some decent games from Højlund in Europe, all of our attackers have been trash. They have been relegation level.