View full 2023-24 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Yagami

Good post resistant
Great performance. One of the best assists I've seen in a while. It didn't do my nerves any good when he tried lobbing their GK from the halfway line whilst we were trying to see the game out, though! :lol:

Paul778

I think we can finally put the "not worthy of the captaincy" argument to bed. He has been by a mile our best and most important player the last quarter of the season. The amount of chances he creates I think is seriously undervalued at times, and he has been so much cleaner in possession when playing closer to Mainoo who he can actually link with.
We pair them will a strong enforcer no 6 with height, pace and strength we can free up both Bruno and Mainoo

The United

Yeah, players constantly achieving this against Man City. Happens week in week out. Nothing notable about it at all.
And what about KDB? I bet people expected him to do as good or even better than Bruno in this game.

We all know what happened.

Hypnus

What a sensational performance by our captain. I haven't missed a United game in over three years and I have never seen him play as good as this in a United shirt, especially not in a big game. A massive performance and in such a vital game. He really showed how much he wanted to win today.

That assist was absolutely world class, and precisely the composure we've missed from him. I don't think he has ever done something like this before. Insane pass and composure.

What I have noticed is that we have improved as a team since he started playing further up, because it allows us to play with an extra midfielder and it ensures we don't get easily overrun or bypassed in midfield. I think it's important we don't go back to only playing two midfielders behind Bruno, or we're going to face the same problems we have all season and the seasons before.

mu4c_20le

Messi like assist. Plays like that makes the game feel so nice to watch. Our rivals enjoyed that one as well

Doracle

Probably his best performance in a big match. Wonderful assist and brilliant control and passing. I’d probably give him the slight edge for MOTM, although so many candidates today.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
That assist to Mainoo! We where watching it on a tv and i couldnt see that pass to Kobe but he somehow saw it with his eyes on his arse and spiritual energy and stuff.

NZT-One

And what about KDB? I bet people expected him to do as good or even better than Bruno in this game.

We all know what happened.
Yeah because both had exactly the same conditions today. While United defended with 9 men behind the ball and all we really should expect the same output from KDB. Good conclusion.

What a sensational performance by our captain. I haven't missed a United game in over three years and I have never seen him play as good as this in a United shirt, especially not in a big game. A massive performance and in such a vital game. He really showed how much he wanted to win today.

That assist was absolutely world class, and precisely the composure we've missed from him. I don't think he has ever done something like this before. Insane pass and composure.

What I have noticed is that we have improved as a team since he started playing further up, because it allows us to play with an extra midfielder and it ensures we don't get easily overrun or bypassed in midfield. I think it's important we don't go back to only playing two midfielders behind Bruno, or we're going to face the same problems we have all season and the seasons before.
The reason we weren't easily overrun and bypassed in midfield was that we played as deep and compact as we played. I am a bit shocked to read some of the early conclusions people draw from that match. We had 26% possession, we score from a GK communication mistake and a well played counter where City seems to sleep to get back and from reading it here, it seems as if we went toe to toe with them.

The United

Yeah because both had exactly the same conditions today. While United defended with 9 men behind the ball and all we really should expect the same output from KDB.
Dude, let's forget about any output there. He was not even remotely a factor at all for them and got subbed.

NZT-One

Dude, let's forget about any output there. He was not even remotely a factor at all for them and got subbed.
I know. But I guess you don't want to say that this means Bruno is better than him, don't you? Which is a bit what the notion was earlier and why I made the post.

Red-17

Yeah him playing that false 9 type roll allows him to get the ball slightly further up the pitch, but it also give more time for players to run on beyond him meaning he has options forward to the wings which he is as good at playing in as anyone in football, but he also has runners coming from behind - especially Mainoo - which has allowed him to temper his overzealous side and keep posession more than we have seen previously. He has got the balance between creativity and control much better in the past 2 months which has brought him to another level. He is also a great front presser when we actually play as a team with a non-stop motor.

Rustyspider13

Led us to victory with an injured hand. He'll always make the daft decision like trying to lob the keeper in the dying minutes of the game but his positives make it well worth it. That assist was world class.

The United

I know. But I guess you don't want to say that this means Bruno is better than him, don't you? Which is a bit what the notion was earlier and why I made the post.
Nope. It means to point out that the notion of Bruno not performing in biggest games and KDB does the opposite is not exactly true. KDB has had tons of shit games in any types of games yet he seems to be clearly a level or two above Bruno according to some. Well, KDB winning tons helps that perceptive, I guess.

Idxomer

I think he went to another level in the last 3 months, even better than his first year.

TheReligion

Abusive
Did anyone clock Bruno seeking out Sir Alex and waiting to shake his hand before picking up the trophy? So respectful.

Guys a legend and one of the few that gets it.

NZT-One

Nope. It means to point out that the notion of Bruno not performing in biggest games and KDB does the opposite is not exactly true. KDB has had tons of shit games in any types of games yet he seems to be a level or two above Bruno according to some. Well, KDB winning tons helps that perceptive, I guess.
It certainly does. But look at what todays result does to peoples opinions as well... So yeah I agree, tons of exaggeration going on. But there aren't many who are unaffected. And calling today a shit game for KDB, while understandable, isn't exactly fair. I mean, we have people defending for example Hojlunds performances for not getting service, many say that Brunos assists would be higher when his playing partners would be more clinical. I think that context approach should apply to KDB as well. We defended deep an narrow today. Did I expect a little more? Yes I did, but there should be some middle ground between "having a shit game" and "not being able to effect a game where the opponents has 9 players behind the ball.

frostbite

Such a great assist! He was certainly our best player in the past 4 1/2 years. He did have some mediocre periods, but overall, he has been our best player.

jinnyjinnyjinny

He had an amazing game, but man did I groan when he tried to lob the goal keeper at the end of the match. How can anyone be so great and brainless at the same time?

LDUred

Tyler is such a miserable cretin.

It's clear that Bruno intended that pass. Even earlier in the move he was eyeing up where Mainoo was and his entire body movements suggested it was a pass.

One of the great passes you will see.

Danny

Yeah because both had exactly the same conditions today. While United defended with 9 men behind the ball and all we really should expect the same output from KDB. Good conclusion.

The reason we weren't easily overrun and bypassed in midfield was that we played as deep and compact as we played. I am a bit shocked to read some of the early conclusions people draw from that match. We had 26% possession, we score from a GK communication mistake and a well played counter where City seems to sleep to get back and from reading it here, it seems as if we went toe to toe with them.
Jesus. It was the best set up to beat City and it worked.

Bwuk

He’s so much better when he’s playing up high up the park. We need him next to Hojlund next season.

lost7

What an assist, that one was phenomenal. Fair play to the guy, he turned around his season in the last 3 months by carryng us

Raven

Incredible player, really hope he's around long enough to see us return to former glory.