Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Yeah he already looks better than Rojo as a backup leftback.

Doesn't he play CB also?

Hed Zitin

We have the LB situation along with Shaw wrapped up for years if this carries on. He thinks when he's on the ball like someone far more experienced than him. Doesn't rush it.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Fair do's if you dont. Yet to see shaw hit those crosses in. Ive seen CBJ do it like 5 times a match & all hit perfectly.
Shaw was pretty good start of this season btw, usually picked out his man. But I really do like CBJ

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Been saying he'll make it here for a while, didn't expect him to step up this quickly though.

I think he'll end up at centreback though.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Plays like he played in the youth sides. Very composed performance. Think he's got a big chance but let's take it game by game. Chelsea will be another test if he plays

Ibi Dreams

I haven't seen Shaw being particularly good at crossing, but that doesn't mean he's not been a threat. He drives up the pitch with absurd pace and strength, that causes teams problems

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Still runs like a T-Rex, though.

lysglimt

Scout
For everything LvG has done wrong - he deserves credit for what he has done with CBJ and Lingard

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What makes you say that? Sounds like a replacement for rojo?
Just from watching him playing for the unders. He reads the game well from CB, confident on the ball and carries it out well. I think he'll follow a similar route to Evans, it's easier to be blooded closer to the touch line and he needs to fill out before he will get his chance there.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
His start to his career has been as convincing as a young Gary Neville. He's composed, fit and committed and already possesses many of the technical requirements to be a top full back.

He will have some average performances over the next months, but I'm already convinced he is enough quality to be a rotated squad member; who knows how far he can go beyond that. One of LVGs successful bets.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's found the step up to first team football much easier than I expected he would, put in some delightful balls into the box, will be a terrific back up to Shaw, strangely we could be sorted there for a number of years.

NinjaFletch

More important than anything else can we please agree his nickname is BoJack, not CBJ or BJ?

Thank you.

Sylar

I thought hes been Left back all the time?
Anyway regardless, LB playing at LB :) Think I said this after the last game :P

It makes a difference and it was a lovely cross for the goal. Good to see him getting a run, hopefully when Young is fit we dont put him back in defence and change it around.

kidbob

Been saying he'll make it here for a while, didn't expect him to step up this quickly though.

I think he'll end up at centreback though.
Would be a dream to be honest. Shaw is obviously the long term left back presuming he rehabilitates well. Jackson has shown great maturity on the ball and execution of passing. May need to bulk up which I assume will come with time. Early days of course but at the age he's at he could really be moulded into a good ball playing centre half.

Bwuk

Fantastic today. I'd be more than happy with him and Shaw being our left back options next season.

VanGaalEra

See him as a future LCB, him and Shaw over on that side of our defence could be great.

His running style makes me laugh every time though.

mattsville

His maturity is simply unbelievable, can't believe what I am seeing from him right now, he looks a PL full back having only seen him in the academy where he never stood out as a cut above, he made one slight mistake tonight with a dodgy defensive header, but he recognised that recovered and cleared it, there is no doubt his main strength is his mentality, great assist on his birthday too, really delighted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.