View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

MiracleInMadrid

Hopefully the likes of Mainoo, Gore and Hannibal will benefit a lot from training and playing with this guy.

On his day he’s just a level above everyone else in this team.

stoinz

I love this chubby monster. Such a complete player. His passing is actually really good too. He has been playing well in the last two games and long may it continue.

NoPace

Weirdly we know need him to be a classic Roy of the Rovers Gerrard style #8, but he does seem up to it apart from the wayward passing at times. He creates, scores goals and tackles, and nobody else on the team can do all 3. Be interesting to see how he'll do with this much creative/attacking responsibility and less defensive work, though I remember there were games for Madrid where Kroos sat deep and his job was to deal with a #10 who dropped deep to try to get on the ball (since his team couldn't get it to him in the pocket since Madrid were better) and he ended up playing box to box for sections of the game.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Different gravy. All the pundits who have been on him these last few weeks should know better by know. He’s getting back up to speed and he’s a joy to watch.

I read he’s up to 20 goals plus assists now :lol:

Him and Amrabat together could change the whole dynamic of the team.

Amarsdd

When he's on form, I enjoy watching him play more than most attackers. Hopefully he has gotten his early season sluggishness out of the way!

dutchred

When he's on form, I enjoy watching him play more than most attackers. Hopefully he has gotten his early season sluggishness out of the way!
and with Amrabal covering him he'll have more opportunities to get forward

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was written off far too quickly, top player. If we can get a consistent midfield with energy around him we’ll be more than fine this season.

Matt007a

He started slowly last season as well. He was miles off the pace in the first few games and I was worried we’d bought a dud. He’s been the same this season as well. Just needs time to get going.

I can see a great partnership growing between him and Amrabat.

Devil81

Looked about half a stone lighter to me last night, honestly the condition of some of these players on returning from this summer has been a disgrace.

More needs to be done to ensure they come back in better condition.

Mike Smalling

It’s a bit crazy how much better he looks now compared to the first 3-4 games of the season.

I was in the group that was seriously worried for his level this season, but looks like we have a world class midfielder a little while longer.

Meep

I like what I see now! With that said, I hope someone has a serious discussion with him on the standards he is supposed to hold up to next summer. I mean we have already lost a lot of points in the top four race..

flappyjay

I like what I see now! With that said, I hope someone has a serious discussion with him on the standards he is supposed to hold up to next summer. I mean we have already lost a lot of points in the top four race..
The tactics didn't help either. He isn't left with huge spaces in midfield to cover by himself over the past 2 games and see what has happened. His weaknesses were exposed.

Lu Tze

Looked noticeably less chubby than at the start of the season. Hamster phase is over.

quadrant

Think it was good he played 90 minutes, he hasn't looked match-fit this season. Sometimes you need more minutes to be at peak fitness, not less. With another home game this weekend and Amrabat available, we can manage his minutes then in whatever way suits him best.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Casemiro came to United to build a legacy.

It's a shame it'll be in the league cup, but he's literally the greatest league cup player of all time imo.

manhood

Yeah yeah, surely Casemiro lost all of them points. Maybe he will find them during the year. :)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hear me out...
Amrabat as a 6 and Casemiro as the advanced 8...
At the very least, Amrabat in the buildup phase will let Casemiro a little loose…

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Where are the people who were saying they would accept a saudi bid for him? Curious to hear their opinion now.

RuudTom83

Looked about half a stone lighter to me last night, honestly the condition of some of these players on returning from this summer has been a disgrace.

More needs to be done to ensure they come back in better condition.
The team had about 70 games last season in all competitions and a World Cup...calling his condition a disgrace is a bit over the top haha.

Tough crowd on the cafe.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
His ball striking technique is just so pretty. His accuracy is not always there, especially when there's a high press or the opposition has lots of men behind the ball. My only other problem with him is his ball carrying ability, doesn't have that in him. Other than that, sublime player. Was excellent yesterday.

Faetheshire86

That was a ridiculous performance last night. Spraying balls out to the flanks, the first time, no look looping one he does, then he started fizzing balls into the feet of Donny van de Beek like he was angry at him. Oh and he also helped keep a clean sheet along with a goal and assist.

Bwuk

He was better today because McTominay gets about the park a lot better to help him. We should be going with him and Amrabat in future.
Repeat of this for me. Him and Amrabat are going to be a formidable partnership.

Ibi Dreams

I don't think any of us expected him to contribute so much in terms of goals and assists. Would be so funny if he has a Gerrard/Lampard esque season and gets 15-20 goals from midfield

Zed 101

looks like he is finally getting his fitness and form, for future reference Casemiro needs to start the season 6 games before everyone else

KD6-3.7

He is such a strange player because who’d have expected him having 20+ goals and assists for us in a little over a season before we signed him.

His form the last two games has improved but we need to manage him correctly so he doesn’t get burnt out.

poleglass red

He has the help he has needed now last couple of games, but he looks fitter and leaner. Don't care what anyone said he was definitely a bit overweight when he started the season, and as a result not fit. He took a while last season to get going, we put that down to adapting to a new league. Maybe his preseason fitness program needs adapted, we can't be waiting 7-8 weeks each season for him to get up to speed. He is such a valuable player to us when he is fit and playing well.Good to see him start showing his class again.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Looking very good again. I guess he must start to decline due to age soon but hopefully has a few seasons left in him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Looking very good again. I guess he must start to decline due to age soon but hopefully has a few seasons left in him.
I am saying same thing from day one. He was exposed and left to cover all defensive duties by himself in first 5 games. Last two games we tactically looked more compact and less open in defence so that is way he looked class again. Also, it does look that he needs games to be on working temperature. Last year after 4 games ban he also looked rusty.

Anyway, he is not finished or in decline. Just works as a diesel engine on a cold days :)

al.gabiru

Casemiro would be a legend at Man United if he had arrived at another time. As Man United doesn't win as much as it did during Ferguson's time, he won't be as successful at the club as other players in the past

Top 3 DMs in the world in the last ten years and the best Man United have had in decades