Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

starman

We are finally on Michael Bay now, I can't believe it's taken so long, he always been top of my list as a prime suspect...

roseguy64

Bieber posting multiple tweets with receipts refuting the allegations against him

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Ron Jeremy's epitaph will read: Ron Jeremy, He Clearly Never Had Enough.

Stactix

Saw the Syndicate allegations on BBC, used to follow him as a teen. Big fan of his during the zombie days.
checked back when he had that csgo lotto scam douchebag.

Now seen the allegations from Kate and someone else.

x5 videos, hard to watch.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I mean, didn't he smash his drummers teeth in with a mic on stage once? Not sure this should be a surprise...

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
To a certain extent Manson might have been able to hide beneath his shock-rock image in that it became difficult to know which things he said/did were designed to be performative and exaggerated rather than genuine. Especially given he also had a reputation for being friendly and charming in many interviews, which perhaps reinforced the idea that there was a knowing element to a lot of his alleged bad behaviour or at least saw that perception be spread by the music journalists writing about him.

That said, when someone openly writes about covering a deaf girl in meat and pissing on her along with a long-time friend and bandmate who was also accused of rape while a different bandmate has sex with her (without the girl being at all exploited, Manson of course claimed).....

Well, it's difficult to be overly shocked when it turns out that he actually doesn't treat women well generally.That phrase about believing people when they tell you who they are comes to mind. A lot of the time it actually is the ones you'd most expect.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Worth checking out Evan Rachel Woods Instagram story for a full account. Truly awful stuff.

Sara125

To a certain extent Manson might have been able to hide beneath his shock-rock image in that it became difficult to know which things he said/did were designed to be performative and exaggerated rather than genuine. Especially given he also had a reputation for being friendly and charming in many interviews, which perhaps reinforced the idea that there was a knowing element to a lot of his alleged bad behaviour or at least saw that perception be spread by the music journalists writing about him.

That said, when someone openly writes about covering a deaf girl in meat and pissing on her along with a long-time friend and bandmate who was also accused of rape while a different bandmate has sex with her (without the girl being at all exploited, Manson of course claimed).....

Well, it's difficult to be overly shocked when it turns out that he actually doesn't treat women well generally.That phrase about believing people when they tell you who they are comes to mind. A lot of the time it actually is the ones you'd most expect.
Yep. I always thought him naming himself after Charles Manson was part of his whole edgy aesthetic and done for shock value but after all that’s come out I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually idolised him.

arnie_ni

I see Corey fieldman has come out and say manson abused and groomed him as well.

So, without trying to be insensitive, but this guy seems to come out and say x person abused me as well everytime someone else has came out and accused person x of abusing them.

Is this genuinely a case of him being abused by lot of people or is he looking attention?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I see Corey fieldman has come out and say manson abused and groomed him as well.

So, without trying to be insensitive, but this guy seems to come out and say x person abused me as well everytime someone else has came out and accused person x of abusing them.

Is this genuinely a case of him being abused by lot of people or is he looking attention?
He always said a child abuse ring existed in Hollywood (before the qanon nuts), but true or not, Corey Fieldman is not well

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

I can't see there being any substance to this. Feldman turned 18 in 1989. Manson was two years older than him , not famous, and living in Florida at the time. Unfortunately, Feldman is hurting his own narrative here.

arnie_ni

I can't see there being any substance to this. Feldman turned 18 in 1989. Manson was two years older than him , not famous, and living in Florida at the time. Unfortunately, Feldman is hurting his own narrative here.
Figured as much. It then makes you question every accusation he's ever made.

Does more damage than good

Dr. Dwayne

Well, I might not go that far. It's possible that someone who had been groomed and abused for years as a child could find themselves being groomed and abused by someone as an adult, too.

While it does seem unlikely in this case due to their closeness in age and the late 90s rise of Manson, it's not completely unreasonable that a mid-20s Feldman might actually be drawn to abusive relationships if his warped psyche actually craved the validation they provided. But on the whole, it would be strange for Manson to arrive on the scene in '94, join an established network of Hollywood abusers and be handed Corey Feldman to groom in such a short time.

I feel genuinely bad speculating about the validity of his claim as I have above but the timeline doesn't work for me. Like you say it does more damage than good to make that claim. He'd be better off just using it as proof that this culture exists in the entertainment industry and is largely ignored/accepted..

hubbuh

Does more damage than good
Did Corey Feldman say anything about physical abuse? That would be unlikely (though obviously not impossible) but from what I've read he talks about Manson trying to get him to use cocaine to break his five-year sobriety, gas-lighting him while on tour, a campaign of mental abuse etc., but nothing beyond the realms of possibility for an incredibly toxic friendship. Corey Feldman seems extremely damaged so it wouldn't be surprising if he was manipulated and fecked with throughout his life by bullies wanting to take advantage for fun.

Dr. Dwayne

Did Corey Feldman say anything about physical abuse? That would be unlikely (though obviously not impossible) but from what I've read he talks about Manson trying to get him to use cocaine to break his five-year sobriety, gas-lighting him while on tour, a campaign of mental abuse etc., but nothing beyond the realms of possibility for an incredibly toxic friendship. Corey Feldman seems extremely damaged so it wouldn't be surprising if he was manipulated and fecked with throughout his life by bullies wanting to take advantage for fun.
Interesting. Yeah he could definitely be drawn to abusive types.