Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Neymar can turn even quicker and with smaller space than Messi, and that is while not being 4 feet tall as well.

Zoo

Barca need another striker to disturb Juve's CB's. Bring Alcacer on next to Suarez and go 4-2-4.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Still can't tell whether you're serious, but if so, I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.
He has one arm down, from wrist to elbow, which is should slow his momentum. The other arm is exaggeratedly out of position. Then, he bangs his head against the soft, watered turf. Concussion is pretty unlikely but it sure looks bad.

It's a yellow for the Juve player and never anything more but it shows the mindset: "get someone sent off at all costs".

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
He has one arm down, from wrist to elbow, which is should slow his momentum. The other arm is exaggeratedly out of position. Then, he bangs his head against the soft, watered turf. Concussion is pretty unlikely but it sure looks bad.

It's a yellow for the Juve player and never anything more but it shows the mindset: "get someone sent off at all costs".
the problem over there would be his neck

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Could use a quick Barca goal or two to increase the excitement, even though I want them to go out.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Even the Barca fans are sick of Neymar's whinging. Few years ago there would have been deafening whistles when he went down then.

Zoo

Their tactic is give it to Neymar and hope he can beat multiple Juve players. Ran out of ideas.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Alves just did Neymar there, should be a red nevermind yellow.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why do commentators seem to come up with weird pronunciations of players names? They can have about half a dozen versions during a game.