Champions League QFs (11th - 19th April)

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
The 2nd yellow for Khedira could come back to haunt them. Last year Allegri took of Khedira against Bayern, when they were up 2-0 in Munich and they fell apart shipping four goals.
Marchisio it is

If he is actually fit for once.

wr8_utd

:'(
Well done to Juve. Never in any real doubt after the first leg. Their defending was just brilliant to watch.

prtk0811

After signing Messi for them? Or are you suggesting Messi to move 2 years later?
Yes after signing Messi or any one.Regardless every one knows ,pep will go from epl after 2 years , he ain't a one club man and can not bear the pressure of failure longer. Not in city's hands.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Neymar crying since he is joining us and playing in the EL next season, that tax bill won't pay itself :drool:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That's the difference between a Champions' League level referee, and one that is the equivalent of Kim Jong-Un's golfing caddy.
Based on the shockers we've had in the CL, I don't think that says a lot.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Not after signing Messi. Regardless every one knows ,pep will go from epl after 2 years , he ain't a one club man and can not bear the pressure of failure longer. Not in city's hands.
But if Messi moves to the PL this summer, he's by far more likely to go to City. No?

Moonred

Atletico - Juve final and redemption for one whereas more misery for another. We will have 11 Neymars wetting the pitch in Cardiff.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Good game, even if without many clear chances. Juventus just proved they are a proper team. If they can shut us out on Camp Nou, they can very well win the whole thing. Could be one of the best defensive displays I've seen against us since I'm supporting Barca.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Neymar crying since he is joining us and playing in the EL next season, that tax bill won't pay itself :drool:
Neymar´s EPL transfer has been blocked by copyright issues, cause Klinsmann has the diver trademarked.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Real v Monaco would be an interesting semi

Madrid v Juve on the other hand has the potential to be won by a single goal over the two legs
That's what happened in the groups, wasn't it? 0-0 and 1-0 for Atletico.

I think this will be the easiest matchup for Real.

wr8_utd

:'(
Atleti make any game boring so I'm hoping they get Monaco as that's the one least likely to be a total snoozefest.

redshaw

Dortmund easily despatched by Monaco. The top 3ish in France do look full of goals right now. I'd be worried facing Lyon in the Europa.

I hope Monaco go on to win the CL

Giggs86

I can see another Madrid final with Real winning again. Would be fecking brutal for Atletico.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I can see another Madrid final with Real winning again. Would be fecking brutal for Atletico.
Atletico always shit their pants against Madrid just like Bayern. They literally have no backbone, tend to act like cowards probably due to inferiority complex

Theonas

Scout
I think Juve would beat Real and Monaco in the semis but not Atlético. I think however that Atlético would lose to Real again. Monaco are such an unknown entity that I wouldn't be surprised with anything from them.

Wayne's World

The more I think about it, the more I can't see Real not winning it this year. Just like last year, I didn't think they were the best team in Europe but I could see them getting helping hands when things are going wrong.....

Love to see Monaco winning it since I have enjoyed watching them all season and they would give Madrid a tough tough tie but it's hard to see how anyone can stop Madrid winning a 12th European Cup...