Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I don't care it's Liverpool, the big guns will take care of them in the next round.

But watching the bald arrogant fecker getting humiliated on the biggest stage is priceless.
Why do people keep saying this? Liverpool's record against the big teams under Klopp is brilliant, their style is tailor made for those type of games. There's not a defence left in the competition, bar maybe Bayern's, that will be able to cope with this Liverpool attack.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Hopefully Jose is watching this and decides to take a more pressing approach against city rather than sitting back and shitting ourselves for 90 mins. He’s all about tailoring his plans to deal with the opposition isn’t he?
His defence would never give 3 goals away like those

Bole Top

lucky, lucky Barca. they have been apsolutely hopeless untill that OG. I've never seen them play so uninspiring.

PoTMS

They are City's bogey team.
And? They've smashed nearly every team they've played in the UCL so far. You'd have to have your head deeply buried in the sand not to agree Liverpool have a very good chance at winning it.

iam_kramer

proper attacking football this. Everything on the line. Thunderous stuff. City have cowed; incredible.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Why do people keep saying this? Liverpool's record against the big teams under Klopp is brilliant, their style is tailor made for those type of games. There's not a defence left in the competition, bar maybe Bayern's, that will be able to cope with this Liverpool attack.
Err. Ours did with some ease

prateik

Have you seen their record against the top 6 this season?

The big european sides know how to sit back. Madrid and Munich can take care of Liverpool easily.

City arent great at playing that way. Barca.. I don't know. I havent seen them do that enough, but that might be because they are usually way better than the others.

montpelier

Looks like City have turned up expecting to win easy & expecting to score easy.

And never looking like doing either.

Tie is over, atm.

OldSchoolManc

Where is the Pep cam? The only enjoyment I could possibly get from this is Pep looking like a wibbering nutcase.

Peanut Butter

I hope Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern are in good shape because i can’t stand the thought of Liverpool winning it.

Unfortunately I think only RM are convincingly better than the rest
Agree. Barca and Bayern aren’t as good as people make out.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
When Guardiola shits the bed, he goes full Trainspotting.

Since he left Barca he’s consistently been found out on the biggest stage. Purely because of his stubbornness. Exceptional coach the rest of the time. But he knew exactly what Liverpool were going to do here and he just played right into their hands.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Any hope liverpool will have a PSG style collapse.:angel:
Haven't they had a 3-0 lead several times this season, and still managed to not win?

If City get an away goal, they can go through with a 2-0 at home.
So no fat lady singing just yet.