Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

AmanNits04

Now watch Pep splash a couple of hundred million pounds in the next transfer window.

Shark

@NotShark
Nah. Pep has 4 wins in 22 away games in the knockout stage in CL before this one. Pretty much every team is a bogey team for him..
But when is the last time City got a result at Anfield in general? they're always atrocious.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I don't care it's Liverpool, the big guns will take care of them in the next round.

But watching the bald arrogant fecker getting humiliated on the biggest stage is priceless.
It's a bitter sweet kind of joy. Can't stand Liverpool playing and doing so well but seeing Guardiola embarrassed is indeed extremely satisfying :)

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Remember our game at Anfield? Has somebody changed his opinion about it?

RedCurry

Second half of this game will most likely become a contest between boring ass pointless possession game vs comically poor defensive moments.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anyone that doesn’t think Liverpool can win the CL are lying to themselves. They can go toe to toe with anyone left in the competition.

Canagel

City have to score to have any chance of winning the tie. It's a simple as that.

Blatzo

Liverpool are going to let this slip.

It's the Liverpool way. Buckle up lads.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's not Klopp that's getting it right, it's the stupidity of Pep that's showing, he couldn't adapt his game if his life depended on it. he always does that, his years at Bayern were like that.

This is misplaced arrogance. that's why for me, he will never be as good as the best coaches. Sir Alex knew when we were worse than the opposition, adapted his game, Jose does that all the time. Pep needs to learn that if he wants to win a CL again.
Its both. Pep has made mistakes here but Klopp has done a great job as well. Like I said, I suspect that Liverpool's intensity will drop a lot after 60 minutes but a lot of credit has to be given for what he and his team have done in this half so far.

Not everything has to be one or the other.

Toad

Pep just too arrogant going into this in my opinion. You should know that Liverpool will step up their game in these types of matches, they always do.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What does Klopp do different against City than other managers? Other teams have tried to press the feck out of City but they got killed on the counter.

KristianMackle

Man City always freeze up at Anfield, this result is expected. I don't see many teams going past Real Madrid; not even Barca, in the Champions League

alsabi

United conceded one goal in two games against this Liverpool attack. An own goal.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
I'd be confident that Barcelona, RM or Bayern would all defeat Liverpool in a semi final.

City are out of it because Pep hasn't got Messi to hold his hand in the CL

Josep Dowling

Referee's been great so far (seems like a good one whenever I see him), lets the game flow.
I was thinking it has a Premier League feel to it. No chance Liverpool could do this against Barcelona or Real as they will just fall on the floor on any pressed challenge. That is why I don’t think they would beat either in the semis.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I hope Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern are in good shape because i can’t stand the thought of Liverpool winning it.

Unfortunately I think only RM are convincingly better than the rest
Messi will destroy that Liverpool defense.

GeorgieBoy

Best team of the PL era my arse. This City team don't want it. Imagine our '99 or '08 team crumbling like this. All hype.

RoyH1

That quarter of a billion of oil money spent on defence, is nowhere to be seen.

Denis79

If it ends 3-0 pep will throw a tantrum after the game, wonder how he'll get away with it this time? He always does.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I agree. If you have the ball and use it, like most Peps teams, they can get found out. Hard to do that without the ball though

Please don't

Actually fair play for JOSE for playing the draw at anfield.
Jose did that and then beat Liverpool at home, limiting their oh so wonderful attack to pot shots. Mo Salah hasn't even had a shot on target this season against Man Utd. Ashley Young, a converted winger, shut down Salah...

...City are making him look like a living god.