Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Kaos

Imagine if somehow Seville go all the way, we wouldn't hear the end of it from Mourinho :lol:

Edit: oh well.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm probably one of the few who despises City even more than LFC. I hope LFC go through, because A) they'll be knocked out in the semis for sure and B) I really don't want to see City get their first European cup.
You're not alone buddy!

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Juve could've scored 3 goals already, I hate how fate seems to have reserved a threepeat for Real Madrid :keano:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We're winning but look far from comfortable

Need a 2nd

King Kana

Supports
Chelsea
Credit to Sevilla. They have looked even better then they were when they played us and deservedly ahead

Maybe, just maybe you’re not as bad as your wailing wailers on here like to suggest?

Bayern are now level though.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Not many other teams than Bayern that are gifted a goal like that to get them back into a CL match where they've been on the back foot.

Saad K

Undergoing Verification
Something doesn't look right with Modric. Twice he's slipped up receiving the ball.

edit: gives away a dangerous foul at the edge of the box now

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We're winning but look far from comfortable

Need a 2nd
You're hardly shifted into 2nd gear and Juventus' backline will tire quickly given how desperate they are to level the game. I can see this ending 0-3 or 1-3.

Canagel

Juve is probably my favorite team to watch. Just tactically so astute. Even playing a very defensive system, they manage to create dangerous dangerous and quick transitions, no matter who they are up against.

Allegri deserves a lot of credit.
I really enjoy their style of football. I dont think they are a defensive team actually. But they aren't ultra offensive either. They lull teams into a false sense of security and then BANG within 2/3 passes they are at the other end. They are so fluid in their transitions but they can also break down defensive teams as well. I don't think any other team in Europe has this kind of balance between defence and attack. Like a double edged sword. They aren't going to dominate possession but the way they play these CL knockout games is like a game of chess. It's very intriguing. Allegri would be my first choice when Mourinho finishes here for sure.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Mostly watching Sevilla now but has the officiating been that bad from Cakir?