Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Spurs really working their way back into it here, can see them grabbing a goal soon.

NinjaFletch

Kane isn't nearly as clinical as people make out. Great player but wastes a ton of chances.
I've got a secret for you. All strikers do, this mythical clinical striker that scores every chance they get that the Caf believes in doesn't exist. It's no surprise that the 'big chances missed' stat at the minute is virtually the same as the 'top scorers' list in the PL (except Benteke, he's just shite).

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nah they've dominated possesion in the first 20 mins and conceded to two very poor defensive mistakes.
They've dominated because they are down 2-0? This is standard Juve. They have a 2-0 lead so they sit back and are organized and will counter attack like that Higuain chance. They conceded twice because they weren't awake in the first 10 minutes inexperience in not being awake and having that intensity from minute 1.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Oh sorry. English is not my first language. I though t if you said so it didnt mean literally "full full of" something.

You know... this place is actually full of ppl with knee jerk reactions and who create some incredible knee jerk threads, dont you think?
Not really when you compare to the number of people who don't. Knee jerk catches the attention for sure but it is a minority

Hamadovich86

Citeh will set a record against Basel. I can’t bare the thought of them winning everything.

Castia

Better side?!? They are 2-0 down, Juventus don’t have to charge this game anymore. They will be looking for counters and save energy, classic case. If Spurs were 2-0 up, Juve would be having 90% possession right now
Well it’s a fecking dangerous game Spurs could easily have 2 themselves.

Cracking game by the way, fecking loving it.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The problem is that spurs, as a club, lack the spirit, aura and gravitas to make an impact in CL knockout football against the big boys - even if they get an away goal they'll Spurs it up and then pat themselves on the back for "putting the pressure on"
This campaign doesn't show that whatsoever.

marktan

How good is Moussa Dembele? Carries the ball so well in midfield. Probably one of the most underrated CMs in football.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
People who mention Pogba's Juventus days all the time should watch Pjanic bit more, or any other midfielder playing for Juve. But Pjanic is good example, pretty sure Pogba could never play this role Pjanic plays for them. And he is capable of playing some other roles at high level too.