Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Lyricist

So I missed the first 10 minutes ffs...

What are the chances there are going to be any more goals?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Is this the moment when we say to Spurs fans here "Welcome to Italy"?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
The same team that topped the group ahead of Real Madrid and Dortmund? It's been two very sloppy mistakes so far. Spurs have been even on play aside from that. I think they'll get at least a goal back.
It's all about the knockout stages that's where you see the best from the top teams. Spurs are getting shown up here.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Not a penalty from Otamendi? Money talks!

Hansa

It'll be interesting to see whether Spurs' famed stamina will make a difference in the latter parts of the game.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
How good are Juve's defense and Midfield under spurs pressing? AMazing composure, we have no idea and no quality on bringing ball out of defense.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Wow, Juventus aren't even at full strength. Eye opener for the super bullish Spurs fans on this forum I feel.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I still reckon Kane will score one tonight.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The same team that topped the group ahead of Real Madrid and Dortmund? It's been two very sloppy mistakes so far. Spurs have been even on play aside from that. I think they'll get at least a goal back.
It's the group stage. Teams don't take it too seriously as long as they get through. Also Dortmund aren't very good these days. Nothing like in years past.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Wow, this is embarrassing for Spurs.
Guess their inexperienced players are nervous. Big difference from taking the train to Brighton and playing under the lights in Torino.
They played great in the Bernabeu, this is just part of how hard it's to win a UCL, 10 bad minutes after January and you might say goodbye to the tournament despite being great the other 700~ minutes between group and the remaining of the R16

Irrational.

Let's get the predictions in lads: how long do we give it before Dembele, Dier and Dele start actively trying to break legs?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Shows how far behind the premier league is to the best in Europe.

Totally different class.
You are wrong on this 1, the top 6 in England have improved this season, but Juve is top 5 in Europe imo, Spurs maybe not even top 10.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Watch the Spurs players lose it like they usually do when the going is tough
I'm anticipating a lot of yellows (no Prem ref to miss them). Can still see them get in the game though..

James Peril

Dude, Dortmund would struggle to beat Burnley and their first-XI is nothing to be scared of these last few years

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Basel had good chances against Ederson, but their strikers go all chicken s…