Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Did anyone not thing this was going to be a goal? Felt as good as a penalty to me.

Canagel

The defensive tactics from Juventus is baffling. Are they missing their injured players this much that Allegri has been forced to set up like this?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Spurs have been fantastic here. Great to see an English side put a performance in like this.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Buffon should do better, but Lamela's run up seems to put him off and he takes a step to his left anticipating he's going to take it. Difficult to shift his weight back the other way. Don't know if it was intentional, or Lamela was actually going to take it, but it worked either way.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah, you’re probably right about that particular trait being similar. Despite that, I always viewed King as a very accomplished player with the ball at his feet though. Sanchez isn’t, which isn’t to say that he doesn’t have lots potential though! Vidic wasn’t the most elegant footballer either, but what a defender :D
Il get shouted down here but King was probably one of the best modern day English defenders there has been. Outstanding pace, rarely needed to go to ground and could play the ball. If he had stayed fit, Fergie would have been all over him.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
thought Spurs would capitulate. Two away goals is huge, even if they lose.

ti vu

Even when Higuain already got a brace, he still looked the same bottler his reputation is

Rajma

He is still on the picth, Poch has to be smoking the same thing Aurier did before the match

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
I actually want Spurs to go through. Half these Juve fans probably don’t even know who Tottenham are.

They must be shocked. Thinking it was going to be an easy win

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I would like Spurs to advance in this for now, need them to have the extra games. I think they'll do them at Wembley, Juve suck in England.