Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Matuidi has been a big miss for Juve, Khedira has been very average.

mav_9me

Do people realize how depleted this Juve team is? A full strength Juve team would have killed this game.
I dont realize. Can you tell me who is missing other than Dybala and Matuidi? Thanks.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Funny. Did you make that one up yourself or did you steal it from the 38 other guys with the same joke today?
It isn't made up you wally. He did go and see Pep's special doctor. This is fact. I only told the truth, not sure why I'd need to copy the other 38 people who said it.

Zen

Spurs are smashing possession, only 2-1 down in the "fortress" of Turin.....and according to a few comments I'm seeing, not specifically here, have at least 3 "shocking/awful/abysmal" players tonight.

Exactly how horrendous are Juve playing then?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Do people realize how depleted this Juve team is? A full strength Juve team would have killed this game.
True, but the only starters missing are Matuidi and Dybala. Admittedly two very big misses(it'd be like spurs without eriksen and Alderweireld)

GM K

Just look at all the center halves in this game. Brilliant ball players. You watch them and wonder what we are still doing with Smalling and Jones, all due respect to them.

Nick7

Spurs are smashing possession, only 2-1 down in the "fortress" of Turin.....and according to a few comments I'm seeing, not specifically here, have at least 3 "shocking/awful/abysmal" players tonight.

They're not doing great to be honest.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Mostly just failing to kill the game off

Nedved

I dont realize. Can you tell me who is missing other than Dybala and Matuidi? Thanks.
Cuadrado would probably have started on the right as well.

Barzagli, Lichtsteiner and Höwedes até injured in defense. No one would start, though.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
oooooh FK for spurs! Come on Eriksen!

jungledrums

This is absolutely untrue. I agree the bench could be strengthened, but aside from Dybala, that is plainly untrue.