Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why didn't Higuain choke against us? :( We could have had a good home win if it wasn't for his heroics.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Why Lamela instead of Son, just because he has experience in Italy?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
As i said, spurs match up well against juventus. It's just a pity nobody told them kick off was at 20.45 local instead of 21...

James Peril

Poch should get Aurier and Lamela off, they are both crap and Aurier is a walking red card. Lamela isn’t fit to lace Son’s boots.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
City are annoyingly good. Hammer teams with ease
I think they have a chance of the final in this comp. The only teams I see beating them in the CL are PSG and Barca

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Juve missing some big players, if there was ever a time for spurs to get a result..

Rajma

Mandzukic...I always wonder how it can be comfortable to play while you have your shorts by your knees like you just shat yourself. Martial is the same.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think they have a chance of the final in this comp. The only teams I see beating them in the CL are PSG and Barca
They're one of the 3 favourites with this 2, but it's foolish to discount Madrid, Juve and especially Bayern. Bayern with Heynckes have been back to their best pretty much

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Higuain is the most underrated great player in the world, and yet it's somehow justified :lol: