Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Lyricist

Watch Firmino last weekend, labelled a dive by everyone here and there was much more contact there. This is never ever a penalty, it’s impossible to go down like that from the way he was barely touched at all.

Ridiculous how many decisions like this Real gets, wankers.

True that it's impossible to go down, but it was more like pulling a shirt than an elbow to the face I'd say. You don't have to go down from a pulled shirt either, yet you're at a clear disadvantage because you've been slowed down. Not sure he actually managed to take off some of Kroos' momentum, but as much as it's extremely soft, it's not like Lo Celso didn't try to gain an advantage from holding on to Kroos' shoulder for no reason.

Handré1990

Watch Firmino last weekend, labelled a dive by everyone here and there was much more contact there. This is never ever a penalty, it’s impossible to go down like that from the way he was barely touched at all.

Well, not everyone;)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
True that it's impossible to go down, but it was more like pulling a shirt than an elbow to the face I'd say. You don't have to go down from a pulled shirt either, yet you're at a clear disadvantage because you've been slowed down. Not sure he actually managed to take off some of Kroos' momentum, but as much as it's extremely soft, it's not like Lo Celso didn't try to gain an advantage from holding on to Kroos' shoulder for no reason.
99% of teams get a yellow for diving in such situations, only Real gets those decisions on a regular basis.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I mean it’s a pen, but a very light one. Could you imagine how weak you would have to be to go down from that hand on the shoulder.
Nah, it's pretty clear and just idiotic imo. Pulling with your arm inside the penalty area.

PSG dangerous on the counter. Real better overall and deserved to be level. Very good game.

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
Salah :drool: Kinda feel sorry for Liverpool fans when one of the big guns come for him
He is a great player but Liverpool's setup is pretty much perfect for a player like him. I'm not sure he'd look THAT good anywhere else. His dribbling for instance is nothing exceptional for a winger and his ball control neither. It's just that the way they are set up that there are alot of situations where they have abundance of space to exploit.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Stupid mistake by PSG for the penalty, they're playing very well otherwise. Look like scoring everytime they're near the box as expected.

If they score a second they'll take a great result to Paris even if they concede 1 or 2 goals. They need to keep pushing forward.

kidbob

Yeah but he plays for you guys. :wenger:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not a penalty for me, kroos clips lo celso's leg and goes down for that but the rocchi gives the penalty for the hands which wasn't enough for a foul, but then rocchi is a shite ref

All in all pretty even first half, we were better until their goal then started to unravel as usual, peno is a big boost. We're up for this but PSG are good and we need to take our chances

wr8_utd

:'(
Another year, another knockout phase, another referee kind to the Real Madrid CL cause.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Porto dont deserve to be 2-0 down but are, strange game that one, Liverpool have hogged posession but have just shaded the half. Think if Porto can come back in the second half then it will not be a foregone conclusion.

Madrid were a bit lucky to get Penalty, although i can see why it was given. PSG should be ahead.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
If people haven't noticed; Kroos was tripped in the box and that is probably what the penalty was given for.