Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal
Real Madrid were dominating the first half more or less. PSG good on the counter though and it shows that they can be deadly without the ball. Also **** me sideways the ref is biased towards Real or am I the only one seeing this?

Also Penaldo with a pen to pad his stats as usual.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
How has the Porto game been? @Sly
Porto started well and had a clear chance. Then Liverpool started to take control and scored with another José Sá special blunder. After that Porto lost control, started to struggle defensively and getting ripped apart by Liverpool's counters, which resulted in the 2-0 for Liverpool. Porto had one last chance with Soares before HT.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Found out when PSG scored that I dislike RM more. Come on you Parisian oil money bastards! :D

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I don't get how it's not considered as a pen for Real Madrid. You do that anywhere else on the pitch and it's a FK
Yep, clear pen, and a well taken one too considering the ball moved. Some are letting their hate of Real/Ronaldo cloud their judgement.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
He is a great player but Liverpool's setup is pretty much perfect for a player like him. I'm not sure he'd look THAT good anywhere else. His dribbling for instance is nothing exceptional for a winger and his ball control neither. It's just that the way they are set up that there are alot of situations where they have abundance of space to exploit.
That's just silly. Salah's ball control and dribbling is incredible no matter where he goes.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yep, clear pen, and a well taken one too considering the ball moved. Some are letting their hate of Real/Ronaldo cloud their judgement.
Kane’s “dive” yesterday was ten times more a foul. Other teams don’t get these decisions in the penalty area.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Clear pen. No doubts, whatsoever.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Kane’s “dive” yesterday was ten times more a foul. Other teams don’t get these decisions in the penalty area.
Liverpool and their inferiority complex eh?:smirk:

There was a time when the scousers only had to look at the ref at Anfield and they'd get a penalty...how times have changed

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
That's just silly. Salah's ball control and dribbling is incredible no matter where he goes.
I don't think his dribbling is any better than Sterling's for example. Worse than Martial and certainly not at the levels of the likes like Hazard. I'm not saying it's bad by any means, it's just not anything exceptional IMO.