Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

GM K

They keep saying Cristiano is finished. He keeps proving he's not.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
PSG fans, has Alves been subbed out a lot this season?

He has done 0 today, both three goals came from "his" wing, and yet Cavani (the guy both him and Ney don't have the best relationship) gets subbed to bring in Meunier to try and cover that hole in the right back. It stinks of locker room drama

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Ronaldo was one of the worst players on the pitch, Marcelo was immense

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Honestly, it is shocking. What a coward
Cavani had 10 touches in the game when I checked. Their keeper had 26 at that moment. You can't play as Mario Gomez or Chicharito at this level.

gaucho_10

Ronaldo:D Tbf to him he run his socks off today for the team, he’s obviously a shadow of player he was though.
We're still the best team in the world, but too many diva's on the team don't feel like trying when the game is not really important.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Real Madrid is the first favorite to win CL this season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well done Madrid. Can't fault their mentality tonight irrespective of how they're going in their league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Great turnaround for Madrid. To think people wrote them and Ronaldo off!

What on earth is that from Liverpool as well! Teams get blown away by them!

Baby Groot

We need to take into acccount Madrid is at home.
But who knows maybe PSG can turn this around with 2:0 win at home.

twitter thread suggester
The level og these two teams is something we can ony dream of reaching. Not once did any of them pass the ball back to the keeper. The technical level is so high.

Canagel

Zidane got his subs perfect. Emery messed his. That was ultimately the difference. Ridiculous to take Cavani off and not bring on Di Maria or Draxler straight away. He's cost them the game.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
5-0 won't watch football for a long time. Worst result ever in our stadium. Key players missing can't explain everything. Complete shambles. Joke of a club etc
What have you done to all that money you had for players sold over the years? You had a conveyor belt of players getting sold for profit at one point like Monaco, European football pretty much guaranteed every season.. I wasn't expecting this to be that much of a walk in the park tonight, whats happened?

Andersons Dietician

Nah, it's pretty clear and just idiotic imo. Pulling with your arm inside the penalty area.

PSG dangerous on the counter. Real better overall and deserved to be level. Very good game.
Not disagreeing it’s a pen but there was a very little pull no. I mean we know footballers get contact and they’ll make the most of it. Professional dive maybe would be a term, not sure how you’d class it.
Just thought in real life if there wasn’t a penalty reward system for that reaction as a human you;d have to be seriously weak to go down like he did.

I just thought it was funny, but yeah a foul by the new non contact version of the game.

PoTMS

We're still the best team in the world, but too many diva's on the team don't feel like trying when the game is not really important.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Real Madrid is the first favorite to win CL this season.
Nah, you can’t say that. As much as it hurts to say, City and Barca are both better.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Cavani had 10 touches in the game when I checked. Their keeper had 26 at that moment. You can't play as Mario Gomez or Chicharito at this level.
You can because he is a striker. All he needs is one good touch anyway. It i not just taking off Cavani, getting Alves up the field and introducing Meunier.
Madrid's goals came from PSG' RB position