Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

kidbob

Il get shouted down here but King was probably one of the best modern day English defenders there has been. Outstanding pace, rarely needed to go to ground and could play the ball. If he had stayed fit, Fergie would have been all over him.
Nope you're dead right mate, shame injuries ruined him. Could have reached Rio levels if he could stay fit.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Still going to be very tight for the return leg, especially with Dybala back for Juve.

montpelier

Spurs have been comfortably better from 0-2.

Juve looking only just still in this, atm.

Zen

For those of you claiming Buffon is finished - is this like the only game you've watched him this year?

Genuine query - I'd be guilty of the same too, but I'm not gonna claim he's done out of the blue just because it coincides with him being 40 also. I don't get the vibe he's massively holding them down from others talking up this match on the radio earlier.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Our fifth placed side.
yeah I'm not having that. They are 5th you are right, but their position certainly isn't a reflection on how good they are> Spurs atm along with that blue shite are playing the best stuff in the PL for me.

Wayne's World

best post in the thread?
It's over two legs you moron....and yes I think the Premier League is overrated. I hope we (United) win it but realistically it's not going to happen but for the likes of the rest of them to say they are miles better then the rest of Europe as in according to muppets on SkySports then you must be having a laugh.

Juventus need to get players back for the second leg and I'd still fancy them to go to Wembley and win. It's going to be difficult granted but experience does tell at this stage

vangagal

You can't blame him for the first goal. What else could he have done?
He came off to Kane too early, give Kane space to run and outpace him, he cant tackle because it would be penalty. He should stood to his ground, drift Kane to the corner. Remember De Gea vs Sterling few years ago? thats how you defend on 1vs1

Number1

Just saw this:-

====
Prior to Harry Kane's goal, Gianluigi Buffon had not conceded goals for 694 consecutive minutes between Juventus and Italy (the previous one was Sweden's goal last November).
===

Don't know whether to put that down to Spurs being good today or Serie A being shite.

Bojan11

Credit to Spurs after going 2-0 down.

Not many sides would come back from that. If we went 2-0 down, I certainly wouldn’t expect us to come back especially with the chuckle brothers in defence.