Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Schneckerl

Even when Higuain already got a brace, he still looked the same bottler his reputation is
He already had a game like that for Napoli where he scored 2 goals but was called a bottler for missing a pk which cost them the CL spot.

GM K

I dont realize. Can you tell me who is missing other than Dybala and Matuidi? Thanks.
Dybala, Matuidi, Andrea Barzagli, Cuadrado.

It's not the number, it's the significance of those players in the Juve team. Those are key players.

Wayne's World

And yet you was the one slating Spurs and the PL after a few minutes even though you knew this. Yet I'm the moron. :lol:
Are you happy to see English teams do well in Europe? As in seeing Liverpool v Man City in Kiev for the final?

Because I don't and to be honest, I don't think any English side right now is better then PSG and Barcelona despite what anyone says

Aboutreika18

Just saw this:-

====
Prior to Harry Kane's goal, Gianluigi Buffon had not conceded goals for 694 consecutive minutes between Juventus and Italy (the previous one was Sweden's goal last November).
===

Don't know whether to put that down to Spurs being good today or Serie A being shite.
That includes clean sheets against Barcelona and Olympiakos in the CL and Napoli, Roma and Inter in Serie A.

A-man

Shocking how bad Buffon played that. Basically dared Eriksen to shoot to his left and Eriksen goes the other way.
Agree. Buffon is my all-time favourite goalie, but I wonder if he is approaching his best before date. Many times it looks like he reacts a little too late and gives away unnecessary and uncontrolled rebounds.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Everybody is going to say Kane or Eriksen because they scored, but the best player today was Dembelé, imperial.

Martial

Seriously. How shite is Serie A if this team has only conceded 1 goal in their last 15 games.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's bizarre how comfortable Spurs are on the ball today. They're actually outplaying Juventus.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
yeah I'm not having that. They are 5th you are right, but their position certainly isn't a reflection on how good they are> Spurs atm along with that blue shite are playing the best stuff in the PL for me.
So far, the teams above them have performed better. Hence why they have more points.

diarm

Son is a smashing option to bring on at this stage of a match poised like this.

montpelier

It's over two legs you moron....and yes I think the Premier League is overrated. I hope we (United) win it but realistically it's not going to happen but for the likes of the rest of them to say they are miles better then the rest of Europe as in according to muppets on SkySports then you must be having a laugh.

Juventus need to get players back for the second leg and I'd still fancy them to go to Wembley and win. It's going to be difficult granted but experience does tell at this stage
Juve would probably snatch your hand off for 2-2 here, atm.

jungledrums

It's over two legs you moron....and yes I think the Premier League is overrated. I hope we (United) win it but realistically it's not going to happen but for the likes of the rest of them to say they are miles better then the rest of Europe as in according to muppets on SkySports then you must be having a laugh.

Juventus need to get players back for the second leg and I'd still fancy them to go to Wembley and win. It's going to be difficult granted but experience does tell at this stage
There’s the third. At least you’re consistent.

Chiken138

Supports
FC Bayern München
Does the Cafe rate son and Erikson? In my opinion son is underrated

Number1

Because I don't and to be honest, I don't think any English side right now is better then PSG and Barcelona despite what anyone says
City would go through Barcelona with ease, PSG would be more of a contest but still think City would be too much for them too.

Obviously anything can happen in football, Liverpool or United could beat city over 2 legs, but on paper for me City are the best in Europe.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Are you happy to see English teams do well in Europe? As in seeing Liverpool v Man City in Kiev for the final?

Erm I'm not really sure what you are getting at tbh? Your post slated the PL, nothing about PL teams doing well. Your post basically said the PL is crap. You have now gone on to say that barca and PSG are the best (something I agree with btw), but those two teams being the best doesn't mean that the PL is crap does it? You know, the original point I pulled you up for and now for some reason you are asking me if I want English teams doing well? Eh?