Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I dont understand the loool the prem sucks stuff. Spurs are 5th, Juve are first.

Other than that it’s the width of the prem that does it. Im quite sure West Ham or Swansea would batter Las Palmas or Crotone. Most of the money is in England so most of the talent is as well. Spain’s 2 elite teams are better than all of em sure, but they represten 1/10 of the league.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck I hate Dele Allis face. There is just something horribly wrong with it.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Juve need to score a third to have some breathing space in the second leg. I can see Spurs buckling tonight and conceding maybe even two more.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not a dive but not a penalty either.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
This shows how important experience at this level is. This is perfect for Juve, they're incredibly hard to break down.

Higuain doesn't get the credit he deserves, unbelievable striker who's only problem used to be that he didn't show up in the biggest games but that has definitely changed.

GM K

Hmnn, I'm beginning to see the diving side of Harry Kane.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I dont understand the loool the prem sucks stuff. Spurs are 5th, Juve are first.

Other than that it’s the width of the prem that does it. Im quite sure West Ham or Swansea would batter Las Palmas or Crotone. Most of the money is in England so most of the talent is as well. Spain’s 2 elite teams are better than all of em sure, but they represten 1/10 of the league.
Juventus are 2nd in Serie A.

Wayne's World

Why is Kane diving so much these days?

Seriously there's no need for him to tarnish a growing reputation he has

el3mel

You can criticize Juve in the league all you want but they're a big team and great tactically in such big events. That's why Allegri is my preferred choice after Mourinho finishes his regime. Hopefully Chelsea won't snap him by then.

el3mel

Let the diving starts. After all Poch didn't train them on how to dive for nothing I guess.

marktan

It's the group stage. Teams don't take it too seriously as long as they get through. Also Dortmund aren't very good these days. Nothing like in years past.
It's all about the knockout stages that's where you see the best from the top teams. Spurs are getting shown up here.
That's a poor revisionism of Spurs achievements imo, they still had to face RM and Dortmund twice. Anyhow it's been 10 minutes and 2 poor mistakes, aside from that Spurs have been better in play. Far far too early to say that the PL sucks like a lot of people are.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Spurs in cheating shocker.
European refs aren't going to buy the same narrative PL refs succumb to.

el3mel

That's a poor revisionism of Spurs achievements imo, they still had to face RM and Dortmund twice. Anyhow it's been 10 minutes and 2 poor mistakes, aside from that Spurs have been better in play. Far far too early to say that the PL sucks like a lot of people are.
Madrid have lost to far worse teams than Spurs this season.