Champions League Round of 16 (13th Feb - 14th Mar)

Sylar

I'm sure barca had 2 players down for 2 minutes
Odd we only got 3 mins injury time

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
This has been the best game of the season, for me. Quality might not be 100%, but the competitiveness and the fact it's two CL sides of pedigree going at it non-stop and not being able to best each other is what the tournament should be about.

The return leg is going to be a cracker.
Tottenham/Juve was better and that was just last week.

Josep Dowling

How can anyone like Barcelona. Their theatrics takes away anything good they do.

The likes of Buquets will dive and roll on the floor and then lunge an awful tactical tackle against Hazard.

How after over 10 years of the same thing by the same players do referees still fall for it.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Don't know thought it was abit underwhelming from Barca. They looked really pedestrian and bit annoyed they didn't go three up top.
Knowing Messi's giving it his all and is being thwarted time and again, makes for fascinating viewing. Barca have declined massively from what they were, but the opposing team still has to stop them. It's nice to see a team that can do that.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Excellent result for Barca. Ensures that Chelsea can't be as negative in the return leg now that they must score. The bigger and better pitch will play a part too I reckon.

Chelsea fans are an embarrassment. No atmosphere whatsoever.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Knowing Messi's giving it his all and is being thwarted time and again, makes for fascinating viewing. Barca have declined massively from what they were, but the opposing team still has to stop them. It's nice to see a team that can do that.
Him and Iniesta still have it.. shame the support cast is so bang average compared to yesteryear.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Alba surely has the most punchable face in the world, right? Definitely in football at least.
If I could get one punch on anybody it'd be Conte. Even if I was a fan of his team, the moment we score and he dives into the crowd I'm landing one on him.

Despise him.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Excellent result for Barca. Ensures that Chelsea can't be as negative in the return leg now that they must score. The bigger and better pitch will play a part too I reckon.

They'll probably play exactly the same way and try to score on the counter

Pagh Wraith

Still don't dislike any club more than Barcelona. They make me support Bayern when they play each other ffs.

Wayne's World

Yeah I felt one thing tonight that would be a huge disadvantage to Barcelona was the size of Stamford Bridge's pitch. It doesn't work for the way Barcelona play and they don't like to rely on their wing play most of the time and it kept Chelsea keeping everything quite narrow which suited them.

Nou Camp, bigger pitch, more space and Chelsea have to come out eventually will suit Barcelona down to a tee.

TheReligion

Abusive

Glad others noticed the lack of atmosphere. Absolutely awful.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
How can anyone like Barcelona. Their theatrics takes away anything good they do.

The likes of Buquets will dive and roll on the floor and then lunge an awful tactical tackle against Hazard.

How after over 10 years of the same thing by the same players do referees still fall for it.
lovely player

Joe Cole Is Exhausted

Supports
Chelsea FC
Wow, that hurt. Nearly a perfect match, and then we give away everything we'd worked for. Not looking forward to Dembele returning for the second leg. Then again, Hazard is in some form, and Willian is clearly well suited to a Barca defense that is accustomed to giving a bit of space outside the box. Would have liked our chances much better at 1-0, but not out of it yet.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.

Spurs are modelling themselves on Barca. Anyway. Three teams deffo through.

salford_

if conte starts morata or giroud, they have a chance. I think 2-1 barca out there, maybe 1-1 and ET

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
More exciting, not better, for me. Tactically and focus wise, this was a better game. The players were more dutiful and stuck to a rigid plan. A proper CL clash.
There was much more interesting things tactically in Spurs/Juve and there was also some Football in there too.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yeah I felt one thing tonight that would be a huge disadvantage to Barcelona was the size of Stamford Bridge's pitch. It doesn't work for the way Barcelona play and they don't like to rely on their wing play most of the time and it kept Chelsea keeping everything quite narrow which suited them.

Nou Camp, bigger pitch, more space and Chelsea have to come out eventually will suit Barcelona down to a tee.
How big is the size difference?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Him and Iniesta still have it.. shame the support cast is so bang average compared to yesteryear.
The midfield has dropped so far from what it was. Just goes to show how many top players are needed to make a game like this flow and end up favourably for the team with majority possession.

IAmAWinner

Willian scored a goal, but so what if he messes up 2 counter attacks. The score could have been 2-0. Now the tie is very likely over. Christensen and Azpi really dumb.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Neil Lennon telling us what he doesn’t like about Barcelona- “they lack dynamism, they lack oomph.” Ffs.

Pagh Wraith

And Jordi Alba should suffer an injury that keeps him sidelined for a few months, just to see what it's like. Might stop him from feigning injuries in the future. Pathetic excuse of a human being.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I thought Rudiger was excellent tonight. Azpilicueta is like the defensive version of de Bruyne. He's quality but he's the media sweetheart and is the one the commentators were drooling over but Rudiger was great.