g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Casemiro was pretty average till half of the season in his Porto loan. Then he just went beserk and transformed into a very good player. Now he's an integral part of Real.
To be fair it was Lopetegui who made that possible.

Peanut Butter

What is the point in qualifying for this year in, year out if you're never even gonna get close to winning the thing?

It's why I don't get fans' obsession with 4th. I only want to be in it if we can take it seriously and go far.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Was a good game till halftime, Bayern brilliant second half, Arsenal, well 5-1 actually flatters them.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
Valentine's Day might be over but I think Arsenal loves Bayern. 5:1 and they even gift Müller a goal :wenger:

ken11

5-1.

So what's this Arsenal TV I keep reading about on Twitter?

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Chamberlain, great assist, get in

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
5-1, good game. Nice für Müller to score.

And still, how the game went, a decent result for Arsenal.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Arsenal :lol: Even fecking Ingolstadt wouldn't have lost by that margin and they don't pretend to be a "big" club.