Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why is everyone saying PSG bottled this? They only won 1-0 at home and Real Madrid in Champions League at home is always a force. Last I checked, they are also top of La Liga on a good form.
They were 2-0 up on aggregate 20 mins ago mate.

PoTMS

This second half from PSG is as bad as anything United have produced all season.

NewYorkRed

This is not on Poch btw. I’m recently team ETH but the players have bottled this, can’t coach out individual errors.

Deery

Dreary
People chatting about Verratti totally underestimated the wee man Modric, what a player..

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The PSG players have completely lost their heads :lol:

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Yet but Karim isn’t a patch on Harry Kane. Or something.
Harry Kane might be a better striker but Benzema is a better player.

The same opinion about Kane vs Rooney.

Nick7

Im confused at this stage to what extent I should blame Poch right now. These PSG defender's look like they're almost trying to actively lose the game.
I genuinely can’t believe what I’m watching :lol: an under 10’s team would be less manic out there.

MattofManchester

Vinicius is like a small Adama Traore.

Will rinse defenders and then do something after that immediately makes you forget the skill he pulled off moments before.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It’s goes deeper than the keeper. PSG have been doing this for years. Messi and Neymar are allowing them to be overrun here. Strolling around as if they’re Pogba
Yeah, that’s true for many many teams, though. I mean, the number of remuntadas and spectacular collapses we are seeing recently seems to hint at high peak, high fragility deliberate moulding? It’s insane.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
PSG is cursed

If Mbappé had any doubts about staying in Paris, this game will clear his mind.

PSG isn't winning shit in Europe, their defenders always bottling when having and advantage in the scoreline.