Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

Who gives a feck about RM and what’s that have to do with my statement? I support United and care less about getting PSG again than the majority of everyone else here it seams.
When so many people seem to be on the opposing side of your opinions, sometimes it's worth reflecting whether they're absolute tosh.

As for RM, well they are 13-time winners, so I'd say they know a thing or two about actually winning it, not looking forward to one-off wins.

Let's take a new guess...

City - Atletico
United - Inter
Bayern - Chelsea
Liverpool - PSG
Ajax - Villareal
Juventus - Sporting
Lille - Salzburg
Real - Benfica

This is BS. Our request to play Benfica is only fair, Flo needs to do something about it :devil:

Wait and see, the redraw will be behind closed doors and will turn out exactly the same. A statistical anomaly they'll say!

This is BS. Our request to play Benfica is only fair, Flo needs to do something about it :devil:

UEFA hates RM and Perez now, after the ESL-stunt, so they were never going to grant us our wish.

Amazing, I really didn't expect them to do a re-draw

Watch us get PSG again :D

What's the point?

Liverpool, City and Chelsea will still somehow get Lille-standard teams; meanwhile, even if we don't get PSG, we'll get inevitably get another world-class runner up. :lol:

FIA take note. People will respect you if you hold your hands up for a clear error made, and change the result.

Honestly, I just want the scousers and/or Citeh to get a tough draw for a change.

I still don't understand why they didn't take a team off the table when they had been drawn.... it was just so confusing and unnecessary.

I mean that initial draw couldn’t get any worse. Odds that it will be the exact same draw?

Right decision. Embarrassing from UEFA to begin with.

Why did they need someone telling them which teams they can draw? The average fan knew that already.

This'll boil the piss of ours rivals who were know doing pissing themselves at how the first draw went for them vs us

Liverpool psg
City atletico
Chelsea bayern
United Benfica

Honestly, I just want the scousers and/or Citeh to get a tough draw for a change.
Liverpool had Bayern Munich in the last 16 3 years ago and spanked them. I think they would beat any team they come up against, but them getting a free pass to the 1/4 finals would be annoying.

Im curious if rival forums are foaming at the mouth that we've someone got the draw redone because we didnt like it or accept it was a shambles

When Chelsea get Lille again, City get Villarreal and Real Madrid get Benfica do we think it’s just going to raise more questions?

This'll boil the piss of ours rivals who were know doing pissing themselves at how the first draw went for them vs us

simpsons-hook-it-to-my-veins.gif