Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Still hoping for red cards for Neymar, Veratti and Paredes (cheating and diving cnuts, all of them) and for Real to go through

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I think Alaba didn't do well there, he tried to block Mbappes far post curler but have him way to much space to shoot in the near post. That was a great shot and difficult to save.

Shunty

Supports
Man it’s
Have to admit psg look really good. If I was poch I’d stay there and well clear of this awful squad of players we have.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It was very good indeed especially because he hit it first time.

I reckon when you’re feeding Mbappe though you have a larger window than you might normally have to put the ball into for him to make something of it. His pace is a cheat code and it’s a very clever finish
True. It's a matter of Mbappe checking his run at the right time

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine losing the best player on the planet for free. Ouch.

Bigfatron

Handbags in the PSG area.

The world's most emotionally charged 22 players telling each other to calm down.

Nick7

Vini getting himself booked protesting a clear foul? You’d wonder what goes through the minds of these players.

HerrLeinad

Supports
Bayern München
I think Alaba didn't do well there, he tried to block Mbappes far post curler but have him way to much space to shoot in the near post. That was a great shot and difficult to save.
That has always been his weakness. He is great at pressing and defending vs runs but his tackling ability in the box has always been mediocre at best. He likes to speculate and give attackers space, good attackers punish that.

Telsim

Bloody hell. Best player in the world by a significant margin. Just insane.

Dazzmondo

Messi's 1st touch has gotten very sloppy. It's genuinely shocked me how quickly he regressed this season.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This looks very bad. We already knew the risks of the counterattack but they are also beating us in midfield. I'd go with 442 in the second half

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
We used to be what PSG is now in the late 90s and early 2000s. Confident passing and full of composure with an air of authority. There’s a fear factor developing with PSG.

Nick7

Looking at that replay Mbappe didn’t even really need his speed for that goal. Their whole defence was 5 yards inside the PSG half.

mu4c_20le

Feels like PSG are trying hard to let Messi score like he's the special kid