g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Acole9

Outstanding
The white one in the OP is a beaut. Black one looks fake.

hebegebe

It supposed to be the best kit we've had in years, Who cares about the Adidas label.

JUPITER

I doubt the club would give a feck about any of it mate, which is why it's probably best if everyone just shut the feck up about the logo as it's getting tedious.

Everyone that is you and myself included, so the ones moaning about the logo, the ones moaning about those moaning about the logo, and those moaning about the ones moaning about other people moaning.

:p
Think you might have to start engaging the 'ignore button' to be honest, mate, if it bothers you that much.

Lots of people, myself included, have been buying kits for decades, and have waited excitedly for us to move back to Adidas, only to feel let down by that beast of a coloured logo on the front.

Think it's totally understandable for people to talk about their thoughts on it - besides, repression is an ugly thing, you shouldn't wish it on others.

I'm happy for you to moan about me moaning - but I'm not gonna censor myself for you :)

Gannicus

The keeper kit is awful, but what Adidas has done is pretty sharp except for the orange trim on black. The kits are going to fly off the shelves.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
For what it's worth, AC Milan and Bayern have understated stripes on the sleeve. By that I mean the stripe is a different shade of the actual colour of the shirt so it doesn't stand out as much. Id like that on ours as well.

stevoc

Think you might have to start engaging the 'ignore button' to be honest, mate, if it bothers you that much.

Lots of people, myself included, have been buying kits for decades, and have waited excitedly for us to move back to Adidas, only to feel let down by that beast of a coloured logo on the front.

Think it's totally understandable for people to talk about their thoughts on it - besides, repression is an ugly thing, you shouldn't wish it on others.

I'm happy for you to moan about me moaning - but I'm not gonna censor myself for you :)
Nor should you mate, if its that important to you then crack on.

With that i'm out though i do look forward to the 2016/17 Chevrolet logo discussion.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

Something like this but with black accents and without pinstripes would be nice.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Guys, its safe to start ordering the new season jersey? is this the definitive? or the thais are trying to feck me?

100% fake. adidas have to leave room on the sleeves for the premier league patches.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I'm absolutely 100% not gay so why do I find a mannequin with Phil Jones' name on it wearing no pants ever so slightly arousing?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Think that's the 1. Looks well made, space for the badges on the sleeve. A good start IMO. Will look great with the black shorts :drool:

decorativeed

I believe the shirt will be very similar to that one, but what we're seeing there is a really cheap Asian marketplace copy of it.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Once you post in a thread you get alerts when a new post has been made, I want that rather than having to go find the thread every time because I'm interested in the new kits
No you dont have to post. You just click on the thread and click on 'watch thread'.