Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Incredible how easily he was dispossessing people tonight. It was fantastic to watch.

Just a shame he's so shite when the balls at his feet, otherwise his potential would be limitless.

Hojoon

That was hilarious. He was dispossessing and outmuscling everyone tonight. Their strikers haven't got a clue what hit them.

Minimalist

Groundhog day with Smalling. Monster performance and if he keeps this up, he'll be wanted by other top clubs. Still can't pass for shit though.

Winrar

he's on fire at the moment. would've been my MOTM if it wasn't for memphis running the show up front being involved in every goal.

said this many times but I just hope he stays injury free.

Getsme

Three very good games in a row, I think him and Blind are showing signs of a promising partnership as well.

Roboc7

He was fantastic again today, seems to be playing both sides of the cb roles at times in order to attack the ball or close players down and allow blind to be the spare man. Finally showing signs of fulfilling his potential.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Rio said it best he's in " beast mode" at the moment.

if a frontline of messi and ronaldo was running at him and he would steamroll them too, that's how confident he seems

ZDwyr

Can't see any striker in the PL being able to get on top of him physically. He's just so dominant. Keeps improving too, which is great. Really good performance.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
Can't see any striker in the PL being able to get on top of him physically. He's just so dominant. Keeps improving too, which is great. Really good performance.
Maybe Lukaku/Benteke on their best days, other than that no one. We often think everything elsewhere is so much better, but you wont see Ramos/Hummels/Silva having such performances week in and out. They're just more consistent and better on the ball.

Bwuk

Standard Smalling.

Great athlete, and hard to beat 1v1. Not great on the ball.

If he could be coached into improving that aspect he'd be superb. Surely one of the best athletes in the league.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I can't wait to see him against Costa, Benteke and Lukaku when he is in this form. Those duels will be absolutely great to watch :drool:
He's handled Lukaku and Costa before (the 1-1 draw at OT) but Benteke's given him a tough time when they've played. I remember when Benteke shoved him to the floor for that goal a few seasons back, although in Smalling's defence he had just come back from illness(?) ;)
Aguero is the only one in the league I've truly seen him struggle with, but then it's more because Aguero is so excellent at finding space and not really going one on one with a defender and just being a real all round nuisance.

Trizy

Overly used but well deserved title of ''beast'' today.

Skills

Snitch
He's handled Lukaku and Costa before (the 1-1 draw at OT) but Benteke's given him a tough time when they've played. I remember when Benteke shoved him to the floor for that goal a few seasons back, although in Smalling's defence he had just come back from illness(?) ;)
Aguero is the only one in the league I've truly seen him struggle with, but then it's more because Aguero is so excellent at finding space and not really going one on one with a defender and just being a real all round nuisance.
He hasn't come across Costa yet. Was injured during both games against us - Drogba played up front in both. But yeah, a contest against Costa will be quite fascinating who's managed to wind up the likes of Ramos and Pepe. Chris is a cool customer though, no concerns.

Riz

He hasn't come across Costa yet. Was injured during both games against us - Drogba played up front in both. But yeah, a contest against Costa will be quite fascinating who's managed to wind up the likes of Ramos and Pepe. Chris is a cool customer though, no concerns.
Yeh it's Rojo we'd need to worry about being wound up. :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Big Mike:D What a performance. Keep it up and don't get injured!

Baxter

The guy that got subbed will be having nightmares of Smalling and Shaw. Got bullied every time he got the ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.