Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
We joked about this deal going the same way as our transfer windows but guess the Glazers don't do jokes.

fecking parasites.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Really don’t understand the complaints about it taking too long.

WWE didn’t get sold overnight, rumours of a sale have been going on since like Oct/Nov!

Giggsyking

If Jassim and Jim cant succeed in getting them out, I doubt anybody else can, because they are asking for something unrealistic.

Rightnr

Really don’t understand the complaints about it taking too long.

WWE didn’t get sold overnight, rumours of a sale have been going on since like Oct/Nov!
Ffs, I just knew you'd come in here with this nonsense. Should have written in white text, now I feel I've missed a bet.

And we've been officially on the market since November and it's a smaller deal.

Appletonred

This is the epitome of a protracted business deal, so much data to plough through for all concerned but it all surely points to an eventual sale to get this advanced stage where it is now, unthinkable they could just string along such big hitters in business like Qatar and Ineos without concluding an agreement.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Ffs, I just knew you'd come in here with this nonsense. Should have written in white text, now I feel I've missed a bet.

And we've been officially on the market since November and it's a smaller deal.
Bit mote intricacies with United though, we have owners who are on the fence about selling. WWE have been eager to sell for a while now.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
At every stage we’ve heard the Glazers don’t really want to sell yet they still progress to the next stage. Now they’re going to enter into direct negotiations even though they still don’t want to sell. It’s clearly bullshit to ensure they get the highest price - they’ll be saying they don’t want to sell even after the club has been sold!

cyberman

At every stage we’ve heard the Glazers don’t really want to sell yet they still progress to the next stage. Now they’re going to enter into direct negotiations even though they still don’t want to sell. It’s clearly bullshit to ensure they get the highest price - they’ll be saying they don’t want to sell even after the club has been sold!
Someone still hasn’t explained what a partial sale would be. Would the two dickheads sell their own shares or expect others to simply sell theirs to keep them all on? Why are the other 4 relying on the two asshats to agree to a sale, they can sell their shares at any time

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
It’s an article based on little next to no new information.

- Sources have said (I made it up)

Something is definitely going on but the journos won’t have a clue until Raine drops the information.

Rightnr

Bit mote intricacies with United though, we have owners who are on the fence about selling. WWE have been eager to sell for a while now.
My point is only that this delay has nothing to do with the size of the deal or anything else, it's just pure Glazer shithousery, really.

And just off that, we might as well be sold in 2024.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Someone still hasn’t explained what a partial sale would be. Would the two dickheads sell their own shares or expect others to simply sell theirs to keep them all on? Why are the other 4 relying on the two asshats to agree to a sale, they can sell their shares at any time
Exactly. Minority stake has never made sense. The only thing that could potentially happen is the others sell and Joel/Avram or both stay on as a minority knowing the investment from SJ or SJR will increase the value.

Oranges038

What a piece of shit article that is.

It's a hell of a skill to be able to write a whole lot without actually saying anything.

hobbers

'Asking price ROCKETS to the amount it was reported as a year ago and has been ever since'

talking robot

If I had to place a wager, I would bet on the Glazers staying and Elliot investing about a billion in return for (a) roughly 15% of overall ownership (b) lots of control in deciding how the club is managed (particularly with respect to player recruitment). There are too many rumors now about the Glazers not being willing to sell, and some of the recent decisions (e.g. hiring a lead data scientist to help with recruiting) do not strike me as decisions that owners on their way out would make. Not saying this will definitely be the outcome, but it's the one I'd bet on.

Status
Not open for further replies.