Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NK86

He also said it was a family gathering, so if he was any kind of supporter worth his salt he’d have been in touch long before now for news - especially a family member. @TrebleChamp99 knows nothing….
Well we can all have our hopes up. The current malaise can only be gotten rid once these parasites feck off for good.

clarkydaz

Im not lying or pretending. This is legitimately a coincidence he told me he works at INEOS as a commercial lawyer.

He said they pretty much have it done as they have overvalued each share and ultimately can continue to do so to get the club.

He went on to say he’s been working on it with the team for 18 months (bid/deal) and that they think Glazers will just keep on going and a 4th round is possible.

I asked about Jassim and he said he knew nothing about him and no one does.
I used to see Jassim in lou Macaris chippy back in the late 90s, no social media back then though. Liked a pint and could get quite aggressive

JagUTD

Im not lying or pretending. This is legitimately a coincidence he told me he works at INEOS as a commercial lawyer.

He said they pretty much have it done as they have overvalued each share and ultimately can continue to do so to get the club.

He went on to say he’s been working on it with the team for 18 months (bid/deal) and that they think Glazers will just keep on going and a 4th round is possible.

I've never doubted you.

NK86

Makes sense as it’s 7 days after the last deadline…
If the Glazers are going with the minority investment, which I still highly doubt, then they won't ever think about putting it out there after such a disappointing loss.

If at all there's news before Sunday, it will be positive regarding a sale to calm the fans down. Else the usual bs regarding players we are targeting next season.

Has the ticket renewals already been completed?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Club hasn't even been for sale for 18 months :lol:

NK86

Either he is clueless or you are simply taking us for a ride. I ask again, how does one have it in the bag and yet say there could be a fourth round.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Either he is clueless or you are simply taking us for a ride. I ask again, how does one have it in the bag and yet say there could be a fourth round.
I don’t know man I didn’t grill him that would be a bit rude and besides I’d just met him. He’s not going to tell me anything just that to line stuff.

Chairman Steve

I still maintain that new owners will be better than any fecking trophy or Top 4 this season. I’d have happily taken 6th again, no trophies but importantly no fecking Glazers owning the club at the end of the season back in July.

The biggest mistake these boys made was entrusting Woodward to run things. I swear they could have hired any one of us on here and we’d have done a slightly better job than he did. Woodward would have been another Ridsdale if he did his shit at any other club. Absolute clown and an enemy of football. He should be up there with Ridsdale, Mike Ashley and the Oystons as people that should never be allowed to work in football.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I think we can safely call cap on any “inside” info.

JagUTD

Ratcliffe only decided he was a boyhood United fan after he didn't buy Chelsea. He was at the Nou Camp in 99 do you know...
He actually was. If you zoom in to the crowd at 67:43, top left, 4° south, up, up, down, down, left right, left right, A B...

I've probably said to much

nainaisson

I met an INEOS lawyer at an extreme midget mud wrestling competition. He said something about the deal but I wasn't really listening because I was so focused on extreme midget mud wrestling. Honestly can't recall anything he said.

glasgow 21

And this game is why I'm desperate for Sheikh Jassim to buy us

Imagine if we could bring strong subs off the bench... Rather than a failed Burnley loanee
Isn't it Antony fault that we can't do that and there was no money available this winter, and last winter? Got to be Antony's fault not the Glaziers

Last edited:

Yorke to Cole

ITK nonsense should be banned in this thread
Agree. We have enough to contend with journalists like Delaney, Keegan, Jacobs, and Castles making predictions let alone people saying they bumped into a lawyer/ representative from a company related to Elliot, Ineous, and others saying it is all done and dusted.

Yorke to Cole

This whole process is becoming as stretched out as our midfield. Absolutely no control, haphazard movement and just waiting for the opportunity on the counter.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Ratcliffe only decided he was a boyhood United fan after he didn't buy Chelsea. He was at the Nou Camp in 99 do you know...
Weird thing to have a go at him for. Was the Sheikh there? Doubt it. Doubt he even knew there was a game on.

In fact were you even there? I was and what a day it was. Best day of my life until my son was born.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Weird thing to have a go at him for. Was the Sheikh there? Doubt it. Doubt he even knew there was a game on.

In fact were you even there? I was and what a day it was. Best day of my life until my son was born.
Fecking hell can you take a joke mate :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.