g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
He did. If Matt had a fault, it was his blindness to the decline of his players after 1968. It was clear to most that some players needed replacing but Matt would never countenance that.
I honestly don’t think he was being parsimonious .I think he was probably exhausted by his labours and too loyal to the men that won the European Cup in 68.

Partridge

So we have a bald @Partridge as well as a bald @Mr Pigeon ? What is it with the birds round here? Bird flu? Mange? :wenger:
I am erily similar to ten hag in looks and build. I'm scared for myself. As for bald birds, the manager's that had hair, bar one, have done nothing. Mourinho exploded, Moyes just flapped about, van gaal was semi pissed and waffled shit, rangnick was a shadow. The time of the baldies has arrived. We have risen!

Also, big day today...

Chief123

KG and Flex are a quality duo act but this hypothetical conversation they have between each other acting as the Glazer brothers is absolute gold! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5min 40secs

croadyman

Yep, as previously mentioned before there will be loads of articles in the media talking about morals, the reality is some of them just don’t want to see United with untapped potential and will just say the “right “ thing to push the agenda.

You wonder why some people are desperate for state control no matter the negatives, it’s seeing journalism like this and stuff on tv. Like asking a nice employee live on tv how it is there, how great are Ineos. Articles as quoted above praising city’s owners and vision then the day before saying footballs at an end game.

It’s plain to see even rival fans are at it praying it’s a half cooked takeover.
Oh yeah rivals are absolutely bricking it

Womp

idiot
KG and Flex are a quality duo act but this hypothetical conversation they have between each other acting as the Glazer brothers is absolute gold! :lol: :lol: :lol:

5min 40secs

Watching Ted Lasso, I couldn't quite put my finger on where I remembered the bloke from, only just now remembered :D

croadyman

And this game is why I'm desperate for Sheikh Jassim to buy us

Imagine if we could bring strong subs off the bench... Rather than a failed Burnley loanee
Yeah these kind of defeats make we want the ownership sorted whoever it is. However the utter hate it would get from rivals makes me edge towards Jassim

croadyman

Im not lying or pretending. This is legitimately a coincidence he told me he works at INEOS as a commercial lawyer.

He said they pretty much have it done as they have overvalued each share and ultimately can continue to do so to get the club.

He went on to say he’s been working on it with the team for 18 months (bid/deal) and that they think Glazers will just keep on going and a 4th round is possible.

I asked about Jassim and he said he knew nothing about him and no one does.
Don't believe Jassim is the fraudster he's suggesting but maybe he is and we have been fooled all along through this process

Sir Erik ten Hag

The Glazers are trying to mess with the fans one last time. They surely are going, so they are sabotaging our summer transfer window for laugh. We are gonna lose out on Mac Allister to Liverpool at this rate.

croadyman

The Glazers are trying to mess with the fans one last time. They surely are going, so they are sabotaging our summer transfer window for laugh. We are gonna lose out on Mac Allister to Liverpool at this rate.
Think we already have by the sounds of reports

croadyman

They sabotage Erik's first full summer window then we need to turn things so toxic

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Stupid cnuts.

We're in dire straits, with a desperate need for a stadium, training facilities, and players on a limited budget, yet they think they can leech off us some more.

GTF.O

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United

The heart and soul of United's support that travel to Brighton on a Thursday night being told on Twitter that they're not proper fans because they held up a No To Qatar banner. Some of our Twitter fans are the absolute worst.

croadyman

The heart and soul of United's support that travel to Brighton on a Thursday night being told on Twitter that they're not proper fans because they held up a No To Qatar banner. Some of our Twitter fans are the absolute worst.
Doesn't bother me which of the two take over just get those fecking leeches OUT of this club

RedDevilUnited369

Was speaking to a lawyer from INEOS today at a family event.

They believe they have it in the bag.
Deals been worked on the last 18 months.
Also fourth round is not out of the question.

That’s literally all he said.
so this lawyer risked his career to tell you that did he?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So they’ve been working on the deal for 18 months, yet just over 12 months ago made an offer to buy Chelsea. Makes sense.

Brophs

The One and Only
You can very easily find out who’s advising INEOS on the legal/M&A side of things, if you’re so inclined. In-house wouldn’t have the expertise for a M&A of this complexity beyond stakeholder management and final sign off.

Mr. Robot

Lots of BS being spouted now as people have run out of stories to make up, including our media.

I really hope we get some concrete news soon. I honestly couldn’t care less about top 4 or even the fa cup final. This is far more important.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Relax , hardly breaking news is it.
Was mentioned as we were watching the game and chilling.

If you know how these things are you hardly meet people and go nuts asking 100 of questions.

You talk about the club games etc and he felt comfortable enough to mention it he was quite flippant about the whole thing as well which was funny.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
This process will hurt us this summer. It will probably take time from the announcement aswell, making us late in the summer market. The most in demands players, like Mac Allister, will probably move while EtH is still curious about how much Man Utd will be able to do this summer. High risk it will turn out really, really bad.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
This process will hurt us this summer. It will probably take time from the announcement aswell, making us late in the summer market. The most in demands players, like Mac Allister, will probably move while EtH is still curious about how much Man Utd will be able to do this summer. High risk it will turn out really, really bad.
Its quite possible, and then of course our stupid reactionary fans will jump on the new owners and proclaim them as rubbish when our next season starts badly. Modern football sucks. :rolleyes:

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

I think that’s just Twitter to be honest. It’s an absolute cesspool.

MiamiSpartan

It is always dangerous to read the twitter replies.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Is today a big day?
Absolutely is:

Will the WCW Nitro Stage crowdfund on Mattel Creations be funded?

Will the DDP figure be unlocked?

Will the Warrior and Hogan figures be unlocked?

It's all down to today, the final day - big, big day.

I mean there's feck all happening in terms of the sale of United, so have to waste time on something else :nono: :D

Ahriman

Absolutely is:

Will the WCW Nitro Stage crowdfund on Mattel Creations be funded?

Will the DDP figure be unlocked?

Will the Warrior and Hogan figures be unlocked?
I had a weird blast of nostalgia reading that, might watch the 1992 Royal Rumble again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.