Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlPistacho

pretty concerning. A match going fan with a Qatar fan at OT and some pro freedom of speech pro democracy pro Ratcliffe fan tried taking it off him

prateik

Does Qatar think getting twitter twats on board will help them with the takeover? its over.. feck off to another club..

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
pretty concerning. A match going fan with a Qatar fan at OT and some pro freedom of speech pro democracy pro Ratcliffe fan tried taking it off him

That tweet is a shit-show of demented old person rambling tbf.

arthurka

So no one knows what's happening. Glazers in London watching on while Jim and Qatar being ghosted by the Glazers. It's fair to say no one knows shit.

RedDevilQuebecois

Between the Glazers and Dan Snyder, I don't know who is the bigger cnut here. At least, the NFL were able to FORCE Snyder to put the Commanders on sale.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So no one knows what's happening. Glazers in London watching on while Jim and Qatar being ghosted by the Glazers. It's fair to say no one knows shit.
Ok here’s my take

Glazers want a full sale.

Qatar suspect this and think the Avram/Joel desire to stick around is a bluff.

Glazer’s are doing all they can in public to make it look like they are interested in the club.

Bit late for that wankers.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Someone should tell Avram that these antics makes him look desperate to sell.

devilish

Ok here’s my take

Glazer’s are doing all they can in public to make it look like they are interested in the club.

I am pro Qatari but I hope that these guys aren't too intelligent for their own good else they risk seeing United being sold to INEOS behind their back.

devilish

That tweet is a shit-show of demented old person rambling tbf.
Why can't we admit and respect the fact that Manchester United fans love the club and might have different views on what that best means?

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
So now old people are demented ramblers not long standing fans who are part of the history of the club ?
That tweet is a fecking mess. The bloke behind it might be the loveliest fella in the world but, until he figures out how to use punctuation on his phone, I'll withhold judgment.

devilish

Didn't know your name was Seamus :p
really mate, this takeover is stressful and is taking a mental toil on everyone who truly love the club (who can be foreign, local, INEOS fans, Qatari fans etc). I get it that we all have different strong views. However let at least respect one another enough to believe that the other side want what is best for the club.

arthurka

Ok here’s my take

Agree with everything you said

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If this is true then the Glazers/Raine are just taking the piss now. You asked bidders to submit bids. They submitted bids. Give them the common courtesy of an official response - not this PR led bullshit that you think will fool one of them into panicking so they add an extra few hundred million to their offer.

LARulz

That tweet is a fecking mess. The bloke behind it might be the loveliest fella in the world but, until he figures out how to use punctuation on his phone, I'll withhold judgment.
You called them a demented, wouldn't exactly say you are withholding judgement

devilish

Ok here’s my take

I fully agree and the more I see these ghouls watching games the more I believe that these leaks come directly from them. Which is fecking cruel considering that fans truly love the club and had suffered enough from these aholes. At this point there's zero benefit for either INEOS or Jassim to leak that they are set to become preferred bidders. One is the major shareholder of a 13b worth company and the other is related to the emir of a fecking oil state. Thus both have deep pockets if they wanted to. What's the point of poking the bear? The only ones benefiting of that would be the Glazers and Raine

AlPistacho

Why can't we admit and respect the fact that Manchester United fans love the club and might have different views on what that best means?
I think what’s difficult for people to admit is the fact that there some United fans from Manchester who attend matches that prefer the Qatar bid. It goes against the propaganda of only online fans that have never been to OT want Qatar.

It’s very funny how this distinction between fan types is only made by segments in the media. Usually the ones preaching exclusivity etc but the minute there’s an opinion that is against there’s they resort to division.

cyberman

What’s punctuation got to do with anything?

devilish

If this is true then the Glazers/Raine are just taking the piss now. You asked bidders to submit bids. They submitted bids. Give them the common courtesy of an official response - not this PR led bullshit that you think will fool one of them into panicking so they add an extra few hundred million to their offer.
It makes sense. Imagine yourself being SJR. You're a seasoned negotiator who own a frigging petrochemical company which is worth 13b. Would you even try to humiliate some emir's relative by leaking out that you're the preferred bidder and that his bid is pretty much crap? Of course not! What's the point in poking the bear? At best you've burnt bridges with one of the most powerful and richest families in the world. At worst the Emir might want to save the family name's face and he would enter the bidding process himself. Once that happens then we all know it would be game over.

There's zero benefit for SJR to come out with this crap

devilish

I think what’s difficult for people to admit is the fact that there some United fans from Manchester who attend matches that prefer the Qatar bid. It goes against the propaganda of only online fans that have never been to OT want Qatar.

It’s very funny how this distinction between fan types is only made by segments in the media. Usually the ones preaching exclusivity etc but the minute there’s an opinion that is against there’s they resort to division.
Of course there are, just as there are foreign people who are pro INEOS. I just shared a pint with someone whose views on INEOS and Qatar makes Wumminator look like an Al Thani. He's not English let alone from Manchester. United has a huge huge fan base and views vary.

Last edited:

TheLoveless

In Post #52,551 in which you are quoted I go on to clarify. . .

As I said above, I’ve seen this play countless times on this forum, & you’re rather bad at it. Check my post history, if I think something/someone is racist I say so. The bolded literally ends with ‘was my point’.

See above, last paragraph, I go on to say Racism isn’t only things people say, that would be like you saying I am referring to sJR as ‘people’, it’s ridiculous. So once again, provide me with a quote where I call sJR a racist cause all you’ve done, & rather poorly, is conflate 2 sentences. Brexit is rooted in racism. One. The portrayal of him as ‘good’ in opposition to Qatar is nonsense. Two.

Let’s park all previous posts. I am categorically telling you that I have never called sJR a racist so now you’ve been told this, again, move on. I’ll further clarify, I don’t think all Brexiteers are ‘racist’ either, hence the use of the term majority not all.

I’m glad the quote is there for the whole world to see because it certainly doesn’t show me calling sJR a racist. You keep proving you’re very under equipped this topic, the terms aren’t to be used lightly hence why I didn’t label him anything.
Ok so by profiting of a culture war, you mean that there's no reason to suspect he is a racist himself, but that he wanted the racism-rooted Brexit to be implemented so he could profit from turning the UK into a more racist country?

Seriously, the UK is one of the least racist and most diverse countries in the world. Agreed that the few racists that exists in the UK probably more or less all voted in favour of Brexit, what the referendum was about was independence. Only someone who believes that any sort of restriction in immigration is racism can believe that the referendum was rooted in racism for a majority of the pro-Brexiteers. Immigration control was central to Brexit but people wanted it in order to protect their jobs and the access to their welfare systems. Controlled immigration is one of the most fundamental rules of the welfare state implementation. Never ever in the history of the world has a welfare state existed with anything else but restrictive immigration.

As long as you think Brexit was rooted in racism you're never going to understand why it happened, you are probably not going to understand why Trump won in 2016 and you are not going to understand the conflicts that are quaranteed to arise in the future either.

I agree it's time to move on now.

Cheers.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Goldbridge = Nottingham Forest fan?

Ratchcliffe = Chelsea fan?

The most pathetic thing is that,you aren't shameful to support a Chelsea season ticket holder to buy Man Utd.

Too much double standards from you.
Nonsense. If you're gonna be the voice of the fans, you need to at least be a fan. Someone who at the very least has stood on the terraces. Goldbridge is an opportunistic wa**er who creates online controversy for clicks.

Also, when have I said I'm pro Ratcliffe? I'm just opposed to Manchester United being a state sponsored sport washing project. Ratcliffe is the lesser of three evils. Being a cheerleader for any of these people is bizarre behaviour.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The women’s team and staff seemed to be more warm to Avram Glazer as they went up to the box. Understandable, I suppose. The women’s team is the only thing the Glazers are doing good by, albeit after giving everyone else a massive head start.

Amarsdd

that's mighty ironic coming from those supporting the Jassin bid and esp. you

RORY65

Nonsense. If you're gonna be the voice of the fans, you need to at least be a fan. Someone who at the very least has stood on the terraces. Goldbridge is an opportunistic wa**er who creates online controversy for clicks.

Also, when have I said I'm pro Ratcliffe? I'm just opposed to Manchester United being a state sponsored sport washing project. Ratcliffe is the lesser of three evils. Being a cheerleader for any of these people is bizarre behaviour.
The 2nd paragraph is where I am. The 3 options of the Glazer's, Qatar or Ratcliffe are all shit but Ratcliffe is the least shit, not being the Glazer's and not a state using United as a sportswashijg project.

Whoever takes the club over should continue to be scrutinised and generally opposed by the fans because they're bad people, so many fans are gagging for Mbappe and shiny signings that if it's Qatar there will be so many cheerleaders embarrassing themselves to support them.

devilish

that's mighty ironic coming from those supporting the Jassin bid and esp. you
Why? I have very strong views on qatar but I was usually respectful towards fans who were not. I was far more respectful then those who portrayed themselves as superior fans while calling me names (ex hater) and invited support other clubs

devilish

The 2nd paragraph is where I am. The 3 options of the Glazer's, Qatar or Ratcliffe are all shit but Ratcliffe is the least shit, not being the Glazer's and not a state using United as a sportswashijg project.

Whoever takes the club over should continue to be scrutinised and generally opposed by the fans because they're bad people, so many fans are gagging for Mbappe and shiny signings that if it's Qatar there will be so many cheerleaders embarrassing themselves to support them.
Aren't you generalising a bit? I for one wouldn't want mbappe

RORY65

Aren't you generalising a bit? I for one wouldn't want mbappe
OK I was obviously being a bit mischievous with the Mbappe bit (although a massive chunk of those supporting them are primarily because of the potential big signings) but why are people turning up to games with Qatar flags? It's happened multiple times now. Stop twerking for any of these arseholes, particularly for a state who want to use the club to launder their reputation.

Barthez

At this point I’ld be happy with either owner. Regardless of what happens and who wins out, I hope all the fans get behind the new owner. I’ve no time for all this morals sh1t. It’s a cut-throat world and both parties have their strengths and weaknesses. If you’re waiting for the perfect owner I suggest you go and support another club!

Woziak

This is going to run and run, what would be hysterical now is if SJ actually bid £6bn or $7.45bm and made it public with a 7 day window for the Glazers to actually decide or SJ and 92 Foundation pull out?

There are strong rumours in the Middle East that this is about to happen, I still think even then the parasites will ask for more, that’s $5.145bn between all 6 siblings and a windfall for the other shareholders who would put pressure on the Glazers to sell at that price?

None of us want to see any Glazer at another final like the woman’s fa cup today, it just makes every united fan sick in their stomach, time to just F…Off and the sooner the better, they really are like a bad smell that lingers and never ever leaves the room!

Unfortunately none of our ranting will make one iota of a difference to their decision to stay or leave. I’m past caring it’s time to just let the process whatever it might be simple Fulfil itself to its natural conclusion.

Joseunited

This is going to run and run, what would be hysterical now is if SJ actually bid £6bn or $7.45bm and made it public with a 7 day window for the Glazers to actually decide or SJ and 92 Foundation pull out?

There are strong rumours in the Middle East that this is about to happen, I still think even then the parasites will ask for more, that’s $5.145bn between all 6 siblings and a windfall for the other shareholders who would put pressure on the Glazers to sell at that price?

None of us want to see any Glazer at another final like the woman’s fa cup today, it just makes every united fan sick in their stomach, time to just F…Off and the sooner the better, they really are like a bad smell that lingers and never ever leaves the room!

Unfortunately none of our ranting will make one iota of a difference to their decision to stay or leave. I’m past caring it’s time to just let the process whatever it might be simple Fulfil itself to its natural conclusion.
Where are you seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.