Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Melon

Urgh. This is like watching a fecking auction for sloths. If we're lucky then we'll be sold the week after transfer deadline day.
It really is. However, I hope that once we are finally sold the new owner will make us a sustainable successful club. What I know for sure though is that the leeches do not give a flying f...ck about our transfers and the fans. May the leave once and for all and may we be back at the top as soon as possible.

manutddjw

I'm leaning towards to Qatar based off what I read comparing what ownership would look like between Qatar and Ineos. My take on the morality of the buyer is this: If you have enough money to buy Manchester United, good chances are you've probably done something wrong or hurt people somewhere along the line.

This is what I'm looking for in any owner regardless of where they're from:

1. Single Entity Ownership. No shareholders to pay dividends to. The owner is free to pay himself a salary though.
2. Remove the debt. I'm not asking for a sugar daddy owner. The club should spend what it earns without outside help or owner investment
3. No Glazer involvement. See point 1 about having to pay dividends.
4. Commitment to fix Old Trafford

cyberman

Sound lads
Deported is a plus!
I’m not being funny, can’t stand Qatar bid but are the UK in any position to look that far down on this? Isn’t it even illegal to protest now.
Can’t GreenPeace buy us or something?

Amarsdd

I’ll lay my cards on the table. I’m 55/45 pro Qatar because of their commitment to remove debt and invest. Not that I’m massively against Ineos, anything is better than the Glazer’s. To those doubters about Qatar I’d just ask you to think of this. When people are planning to shop in Harrod’s, or visit the Shard, or stay at Claridges do they think feck that as they are owned by Qatar? Of course they don’t, it’s irrelevant to their experience of visiting one of these places. The same would be mainly true for Utd. Old Trafford would still be packed every match day despite who owns us - the Glazer’s have themselves proven that. United will still be one of, if not the, most popular clubs in the world.

Just want this saga over for whoever gets the privilege to own this fantastic club.
Do you have the same connection with United as you do with that shop in Harrods, or visit the Shard, or stay at Claridges?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
The former Crown Prince of Qatar is bidding 5-6 billion for a football club. That sounds government backed doesn't it?
He’s not the former crown prince. You have mixed him up with a different Jassim

Amadinho is the goat
Scout
Maybe those primarily concerned with Qatari morals will come to view their ownership as an opportunity. Demonstrate against them, make banners, lots of chants, have rallies on match days. I would prefer if they waited until we got the new ground and facilities personally, but they could kick off on day one if they wanted.

Infra-red

Fecking up this transfer window would be a typical Glazer move. A parting gift, a final feck you before fecking off.
It would be irritating, but the transfer window is not the most important thing - getting rid of the Glazers is the most important thing. Even if it takes until September, it will be worth it if they are gone.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
So he's a lesser royal then? I'm sure I read somewhere he's in that family and his dad was active in PSG.
The front guy is the son of a particularly influential Prime Minister, if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.