Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Seriously? No, it fecking doesn't.

The last 8 years of Fergie was a time when United were still dominant financially and we could afford to be complacent, mismanaged and still dominate due to the genius of the old man.

Once he was gone, it became quickly evident that the club was not fit for purpose (i.e. competing for trophies in the modern age) and we've not proven otherwise ever since.
Not sure if I would accept the dominant financially bit given the amount we continued to squander on players post Fergie. The football decisions were obviously calamitous during the Woodward years, which contributed to the constant swapping of managers.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Here is no fanfare for Sir Jim, the Brexiter. An echo of disappointment reverberates through the club's halls, Nice whispers in corners of undelivered promises. Debt? Payments? A looming specter of necessity. Sports washing - comments tossed against the Qatari wind. Yet, remember Ienos and Sir Jim, too - their game is a green veneer hiding environmental costs.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Exclusive update: Training happens, inevitable in sport's tide. Debts of club, dissolving title sky against the horizon, are Utd whispers. Now, Newcastle's club drenched silhouette begins.

Woodzy

How much Chelsea takeover lasted? One month?
Different circumstances. That takeover needed to happen to prevent the end of Chelsea as we know it.

This takeover is happening for the dollar and will go on until the Glazers know they are getting the most they possibly can.

Tiber

This is not a legit source. Please do not post it.
Amazing that QatariFC still gets posted on here. He has declared a deal has been agreed twice per day since March. Keeps showing up in the for you section of my twitter for some reason.

LordSpud

I really hope they feck off sooner or later because they have a disturbing record of not spending if we are CL bound. And we are certainly CL bound :nervous:

laughtersassassin

I'm gonna change my prediction to minority investment from a hedge fund. (This would be a doomsday scenario if so imo)

If the Glazers where happy with either the Qatar or Ineos bid then I reckon there would have been a preferred bidder by now.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Did Berbaclass get thread banned as well? Haven’t seen him here in a while
Would only be fair!! :D

I’m back rat fans! Obviously nothing could happen in my absence but now I’m here, let’s get this party started shall we? Who fancies an exclusivity announcement? Let’s go!!

Glazers Out!! :devil:

RedRocket9908

Hopefully we get some kind of announcement soon, the best decision for the club is for the Glazers to agree to sell their whole 69% of the club to Sheikh Jassim and the deal done by the time the transfer window opens on June 13th.

Marcelinho87

Hopefully we get some kind of announcement soon, the best decision for the club is for the Glazers to agree to sell their whole 69% of the club to Sheikh Jassim and the deal done by the time the transfer window opens on June 13th.
Even if they agree on a fee I doubt it will be ready for the window opening.. Such is the complexity of the sale, the paperwork and lawyers involved will be huge.

RedDevilRoshi

The Mount news tonight has me feeling we really might be in the end game with new ownership.
It’s approaching the summer transfer window and we always start getting linked with players all over the place during this time of the time. Earlier this week it was Neymar and a few weeks ago it was the South Korean CB Kim Min-Jae from Napoli.

Demon Barber

Exclusive update: Training happens, inevitable in sport's tide. Debts of club, dissolving title sky against the horizon, are Utd whispers. Now, Newcastle's club drenched silhouette begins.
I have read this, and your previous post in this thread, and I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. The words are like absurdist/imagist poems.

MoskvaRed

Borrowing costs have gone up quite a lot in the last few days - Gilts at nearly 4.2%. I think we need a cash buyer.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Plant's return party with a shockingly poor attendance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.