And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the Brexit Rat they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
Then the sign said, "The words of the Glazers are written on the twitter walls
and message boards"

And Jim ushered in the sound of silence
This is brilliant. I don't care if you're a robot. Love it!

DownRiver

Anyone feel like it’s more quiet than normal in the last couple weeks? It really feels that Raine group have stopped the leaks intentionally.

I don’t know the significance of this in all honesty. I feel that both bidding groups are currently in crunch time talks to iron out finer details of the bids before choosing the preferred bidder. There is not need for leaks to the media to gain a bidding war, this is all over imo.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Anyone feel like it’s more quiet than normal in the last couple weeks? It really feels that Raine group have stopped the leaks intentionally.

I don’t know the significance of this in all honesty. I feel that both bidding groups are currently in crunch time talks to iron out finer details of the bids before choosing the preferred bidder. There is not need for leaks to the media to gain a bidding war, this is all over imo.
You've absolutely no idea what's happening. Pure speculation.
Nobody outside side the process has the slightest clue.

Bert_

he didn’t write that:lol: it’s literally a app you put words into and it writes poems for you. They are very clever though
ForeverRed1 thinks that the sound of silence was AI generated. How accurate is this assessment?

The claim that "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel was AI-generated is not accurate. The song was written and performed by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, two real human musicians, and it was released in 1964 as part of their album "Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M." It is widely known and recognized as one of their most iconic and influential songs.

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there is no factual evidence or widely accepted theory to support the assertion that "The Sound of Silence" was AI-generated. It is important to rely on credible sources, historical records, and the existing knowledge of the music industry when evaluating such claims.

Bert_

@Rhyme Animal's version shits all over ChatGPT's version.

Right me a song to the same tune as Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel about the recent speculation regarding the takeover of Manchester United

(Verse 1)
Hello football fans, can you hear the news unfold?
About Manchester United, a story yet untold.
Speculation's swirling, whispers in the air,
Let's sing a song and capture the rumors we all share.

(Chorus)
In the realm of football's might,
Manchester United's future's in the night,
As rumors spread with all their might,
Will the takeover bring the light?

(Verse 2)
Investors at the door, promises so grand,
A takeover looming, changing the club's command.
Whispers of new owners, fortune's shifting tide,
Fans await the verdict, hope and fear collide.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
The echoes of uncertainty fill the stadium walls,
Whose hands will guide the Red Devils as the curtain falls?
The legacy of legends, the triumphs and the tears,
United's faithful pray for brighter years.

(Verse 3)
In boardrooms and negotiations, a battle to be won,
While supporters stand united, chanting as one.
Through the ebb and flow of rumors' endless sway,
Only time will tell the fate of this historic fray.

(Chorus)

(Outro)
So let the rumors fly, as speculation roams,
But remember, in the end, it's the love for the game that truly owns.
For Manchester United, a story yet to be told,
May the spirit of the Red Devils forever unfold.

AneRu

I wouldn’t be too sure about that £100m figure. We usually amortize the amount spent on players over the whole contract period of the player. So that £100m can potentially be stretched to like £200-250m as only 15 to 20% of the total figure needs to be paid now.
But you need to remember that this isn't our inaugural transfer window, we are probably still paying installments for signings like Sancho, Varane, Antony and Casemiro for example. So it balances out in the end because we have so little receivables from transfers out.

bludsucker

But you need to remember that this isn't our inaugural transfer window, we are probably still paying installments for signings like Sancho, Varane, Antony and Casemiro for example. So it balances out in the end because we have so little receivables from transfers out.
And we will be bringing in revenue from matchday and tv and broadcasting rights and other avenues like sponsors. So there will be money there. Also we have reduced our wage bill by getting rid of Ronaldo and all the other dead weights.

gajender

So the sources which are banned for usual Transfer news are being quoted for Sales Process it figures .

This thread is so dead that posters are scraping the barrel it seems .

cheekybackheel

Adds nothing to the discussion - WUM
My wife's neice works at News International. Her fella also works there in the sports department. Apparently the word from their sources and murmurings is that its SJR who's won the bid, but they can't say anything about it yet.

stw2022

My wife's neice works at News International. Her fella also works there in the sports department. Apparently the word from their sources and murmurings is that its SJR who's won the bid, but they can't say anything about it yet.
There's absolutely nothing stopping them saying anything about it. It's not as if the media are sworn to confidentiality

AndySmith1990

Nonsense. The media haven't signed any NDAs. If they knew anything they'd report it, simple as

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Isn’t that just the Sun story from a few weeks ago before Jassims 4th bid?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol:

Water Melon

I guess this was a parody post and meant to be funny, not sure why people are taking it super seriously and replying with counter arguments.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I guess this was a parody post and meant to be funny, not sure why people are taking it super seriously and replying with counter arguments.
I don't get that feel. I think he's just having a Sunday morning gossip.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Heard similar from my wife’s niece

Woziak

This post may come back to bite you, classic newbie post but look in all seriousness as long as The Glazers leave and we clear the debt, the club owners can only be a huge upgrade on the last 18/19 years!

wolvored

Yes she told me as well. Said dont tell anyone though.

DownRiver

You've absolutely no idea what's happening. Pure speculation.
Nobody outside side the process has the slightest clue.
It does make sense to me the quietness, as the next possible announcement has to be via the stock market. This indicates it’s coming to its last stages.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
1. Why did you edit my post to add numbers so your reply would work? 2. Why should I have to have a bedtime, I hate you!
1. Seems an odd thing to take issue with
and
2. Let's not do this now.

fjred

Are the parasites attending today?
No chance! Just get the f*ck**s out. They couldn't give a flying f**k about the club, its staff, the fans or the game itself! The idiots thought it was a glorified version of the NFL. If Jim Ratcliffe wants to keep them on - even for a day - then he can f**k off, too. Just get them and all trace of them out!!!

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
No chance! Just get the f*ck**s out. They couldn't give a flying f**k about the club, its staff, the fans or the game itself! The idiots thought it was a glorified version of the NFL. If Jim Ratcliffe wants to keep them on - even for a day - then he can f**k off, too. Just get them and all trace of them out!!!
Well, f**k! ;)

spwd

What a coincidence, my dad's mum's grandchild's brother works at Coventry New Unasinous Terrace Services, his dad works in the canteen. Apparently someone heard it's SJ who's not won the bid and they're telling everyone!

Tiber

Would make sense If that was the case. Ratcliffe jumping into bed with Joel and Avram isn't going to go down well

Status
Not open for further replies.