Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

I think it's fake there's a prominant Qatari with the same name who joined a motoring company in 1991 so maybe whoever is wumming mixed them up.

Plus it's easy to file for a company in the UK, there's a few Youtubers that have done similar trolls in the past.

Godfather

The registry surely wasn't applied for before the last bid from Qatar. It can't take that long in the UK. Could still be a WUM though. Whoever takes that much effort into WUMs like that really has too much time on his hands though.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Can we ban Ben Jacobs now please? Sick of the sight of him

alexthelion

We've all complained at times, how could we not. But there's a difference between complaining when it's 7-0 for example or when it's 46 seconds into a game and a balls been kicked out of play...

The latter, from what I have seen tend to fall into the Qatar camp.
:lol:

LordSpud

I think it's fake there's a prominant Qatari with the same name who joined a motoring company in 1991 so maybe whoever is wumming mixed them up.

Plus it's easy to file for a company in the UK, there's a few Youtubers that have done similar trolls in the past.
It's probably Rio who's trolling :lol:

sifi36

I'm leaning towards bullshit, Al-Ansari doesn't look 31 and why would Jassim's title of Sheikh be included within his name? Smells even funkier now @JagUTD found another Jassim of the same age listed.

That said, forging a Macfarlanes (the logo looks suspiciously blurry) incorporation statement would be a dedicated WUM if ever I've seen one.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

ShinjiNinja26

Is the Nine Two paperwork thing connected in anyway to what Rio’s been saying? Could be a coincidence this is coming out just after he said he heard from his source the Qatari’s are taking over.

Erics_Collar

I’d love to know what he’s basis that claim on.

We submit new company formations all the time, they take a day, sometimes same day.
I did some contracting work in the UK and hired a middle man to set up a Ltd company for me. They were chasing me for ages to pick a name for my company...once I picked one, it was done in like 2 days.

Woodzy

I’d love to know what he’s basis that claim on.

We submit new company formations all the time, they take a day, sometimes same day.
I was going to say, I don’t know how these things usually work but would the Qataris really have accepted having to wait two months for their company to be registered? What if their first bid was accepted months ago?

This is either a wind up or legit, but it’s definitely not just a coincidence.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is the Nine Two paperwork thing connected in anyway to what Rio’s been saying? Could be a coincidence this is coming out just after he said he heard from his source the Qatari’s are taking over.
Hang on mate I’ll just give him a call for you

cyberman

https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-formation/register-your-company#:~:text=Your%20company%20is%20usually%20registered,you're%20the%20only%20director)

It takes 24 hours when doing it online. You also need 3 items of personal information about each director - so even though it costs 12 quid seems unlikely to be fake.
There’s no way it can be a fake since someone would have to expect muppets to be Looking it up.
But then it was found if it’s true so feck knows

Castia

He's generally spreading wrong information here and should be banned. At every little step he seems to come out and try and debunk everything like he's the ultimate ITK

fecking weapon

BarstoolProphet

I'm leaning towards bullshit, Al-Ansari doesn't look 31 and why would Jassim's title of Sheikh be included within his name? Smells even funkier now @JagUTD found another Jassim of the same age listed.

That said, forging a Macfarlanes (the logo looks suspiciously blurry) incorporation statement would be a dedicated WUM if ever I've seen one.
He looks 31 on the LinkedIn page I found (if it's the same guy).

monkfish

Absolutely gutted if the Qataris win. United a once proud, self made club selling out to these Qataris, to become like those glorified lottery winners down the street. What a shame.

croadyman

I can give two perspectives.
I have family from both sides who live in Manchester , both sides have season tickets for either City or United. The United fans want Qatar while City fans want Jim.
Oh yeah rivals are scared of Qatar ownership

sifi36

Where does this come from?
Interest payments are around £20m per annum. When signing a player, the fee is amortised over the length of the contract. In theory that would equate to a £100m signing spread over a five year contract. However we need to account for wages too. A £50m (£10m amortised) signing plus 200k a week (£10m a year) in wages works out to an annual cost of around £20m.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I don't get your reasoning. Shouldn't be you start on things that you have more control and less attachment with, to stick with your principle?

Your reasoning for manager and players is also hard to get. Because it's just a job for them, the ones that getting paid and directly contribute, so they're exempt?

Edit: I do agree that we're all should be allowed to post concerns here. I do like to know people's thought on things. Some can actually sway my POV.
Who says I am not doing this? I know a lot of people who do the same. But people have different priorities, needs and options.
No one is perfect and no one can live a perfect life. But some do more for environment, some do more for the poor, some raise awareness against wars, etc.
My Nike shirt I have for the gym and that’s it. The shirt is not my passion and I don’t have tons of them. I am only investing very little of my time and money in that shirt.

The players and managers are a part of the history, but they are not the club. If a player does something criminal or is a racist or something, I can’t just stop supporting United because of this. However if a friend of mine turns out to be racist, I can end the friendship.
Yes, most of the time United is a job for players or managers. They play or manage United for a limited period.
Most fans however support just United for a lifetime (maybe they also support their local team, but usually not the same way they support United).
Also I don’t have control of how a player or manager sees the Glazers or Qatar.

But as a fan, in sports, the passion and emotions I have is only for United. And the thought that we are about to become another City or PSG is terrifying for me.

The only good thing is that I will always have the pre-oil memories.

After that I personally will not stop supporting us but the success will be tainted for me and no mental gymnastics (we are big enough, our sponsorships are valid, our revenues are amazing, ) is going to change this.
For me there will be a pre-Qatar and a post-Qatar United.

Status
Not open for further replies.