Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

It's done

No chance they're registering a Uk company without it being a done deal.

jm99

I’m just glad it’s over and done with now after a long winded tedious process. Most of all we are finally rid of the Glazers!
Assuming It actually happens today, avoiding a process dragging out through most of the summer is the biggest relief

Woodzy

Needs to spend less time registering companies and more time submitting bids for Mbappe #JassimOut

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Could still be bullshit but it does look fairly legit

Company Information Supplied by Companies House
We carry out basic checks on documents received to make sure that they have been fully completed and signed, but we do not have the statutory power or capability to verify the accuracy of the information that companies send to us. The fact that the information has been placed on the public record should not be taken to indicate that Companies House has verified or validated it in any way.

When Companies House examines accounts it only makes basic checks on them, for example to ensure that the appropriate documents are there, that they are for the correct financial year and that they have been signed. If, subsequently, we receive a complaint that the accounts do not comply with the Companies Acts in some way we have a duty to draw this to the company’s attention and, if appropriate, to ask for a set of revised accounts which do comply with the requirements.

JagUTD

Crap.

All fans matter equally, wherever they are.

Perhaps you should take Jag and pop over to Wum's, I'm sure he will welcome others of his superiority mindset.
Difficult to feel superior when you're one of the 99% who don't get the luxury and privilege to do such things.

jm99

:drool: likely been there for months, but I'm choosing to ignore that possibility
It did say on the government website 15 June 2023 when the personnel were added, that's what makes me think something has actually happened

Smores

It's 100% a muppet that's done that. Companies House don't verify the individuals registered up front.

LordSpud

It feels like this has been building over the past week toward Qatar. Now today this 92 Foundation gets registered AND Rio came out with his thing earlier...

jm99

It’s legit. But it’s a massive to leap to assume that them registering their company means their bids been accepted.
It's really not, the bidding process has been going on for 4 months, they've registered their company today. That seems like a big deal

RedDevilRoshi

Assuming It actually happens today, avoiding a process dragging out through most of the summer is the biggest relief
Yep but surely that will just be crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s (well I hope so).

Again, I’m not sure what the next stage is now & how long it takes but at least we are finally close to the end game now.

FujiVice

We can pretend all we want, its Qatars. Its clear as day. We can all pretend there's no smoke, but its clearly done. This isnt a transfer. Its Qatar buying a fecking major sporting franchise. Its happening.

Spainred

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/92-foundation-registered-in-the-uk-today.477708/#post-30683301

92 Foundation registered in the UK today so surely an announcement is imminent now
Although I'm not in favour of the Qatari's buying us, (neither do I think Jim Ratcliffe is the answer), if this is true then I for one will be mighty relieved to finally put this long drawn out takeover saga to bed. Fingers crossed it goes through quickly so we can start assessing new, much needed signings for the summer and ETH can really start to put his stamp on things with the backing of a board who will undoubtedly back him and his vision. Hopefully this will also mark the end of our indecisiveness in the transfer market!

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I too would’ve liked that, for all the fans saying City’s success means less
:lol:

That’s because they have cheated ffs.

They have 115 charges hanging over them and already found guilty by UEFA.

You’re just talking utter crap now and sound like you’re basically just throwing your toys out of the pram because it looks possible / likely that you won’t get the owner you wanted. Give it a rest ffs.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Wow, this seems like a pretty big development.

Waiting for someone to come in here and tell us that actually it's completely meaningless.

Tiber

Ratcliffe and Joel currently going round every hedgefund in New York begging for an extra high interest loan

Rex Banner

In other news. Depressing reading the replies and seeing nothing but cheerleaders for Qatar.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if this is the basis for Rio’s assumption that a bid is imminent. I don’t think that follows though. Only costs a few quid to register a company. Seems sensible to do it whether or not their bid has been accepted. Just helps them move a bit quicker if the Glazers do accept.
By that logic why today and not in February?

RedDevilRoshi

So who is the other guy named as director? Can't be just two of them surely
Not too sure but might be one of the guys that came during the OT & Carrington visit a couple of months ago before the opening bids were made.

Jassim didn’t attend.

Traub

I decided to do some digging, I still think it's a WUM. I searched on twitter and here is a tweet from May:

The tweet mentions the second director. Further, in the replies to the tweet, he mentions having coffee at the registered address in the PDF. It's a WUM.

sifi36

Not too sure but might be one of the guys that came during the OT & Carrington visit a couple of months ago before the opening bids were made.

Jassim didn’t attend.
Abdul Rahman Abdulla Al-Ansari holds the position of Chief Executive Officer for Qatar Industrial Manufacturing Co. and Chairman of Qatar Aluminium Extrusion Co. (a subsidiary of Qatar Industrial Manufacturing Co.).

He is also on the board of Qatar Oman Investment Co., Sharq Insurance LLC and Qatar Metals Coating Co.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.