g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
There’s no way it can be a fake since someone would have to expect muppets to be Looking it up.
But then it was found if it’s true so feck knows
I mean the guy who faked it can easily get it trending on Twitter. It isn’t difficult.

Full document is here - not especially detailed: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14938922/filing-history

It was done electronically and not by post so within 24 hours. If it is fake or not what is true is Jacobs is talking bullshit with his 3 months shite.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I'm leaning towards bullshit, Al-Ansari doesn't look 31 and why would Jassim's title of Sheikh be included within his name? Smells even funkier now @JagUTD found another Jassim of the same age listed.

That said, forging a Macfarlanes (the logo looks suspiciously blurry) incorporation statement would be a dedicated WUM if ever I've seen one.
Sheikh Mansour's title is noted on persons of significant control section of one of the City group companies. Seems pretty standard to me as that would form part of the 'personal information' needed to register a company.

prateik

https://www.gov.uk/limited-company-formation/register-your-company#:~:text=Your%20company%20is%20usually%20registered,you're%20the%20only%20director)

It takes 24 hours when doing it online. You also need 3 items of personal information about each director - so even though it costs 12 quid seems unlikely to be fake. Although looking at the personal information it may be in the public domain.
If they just need inputs and not some proof, this is probably just bs.
the name is wrong too..
It includes Sheikh and according to wiki, Bin Jaber is not a part of his name.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
It can take months to register large companies at Co House but this is a holding company - It would take a week at most and I've worked for a company that specialized in startups and helping them register, doing their accounts etc - However my worry is this may be a formality and something they had to do and get in order SHOULD they be accepted, it's not necessarily news that they have done this.

Tiber

If they just need inputs and not some proof, this is probably just bs.
the name is wrong too..
It includes Sheikh and according to wiki, Bin Jaber is not a part of his name.
I'd generally take Compaies House over wiki

Castia

I swear it takes a matter of hours to be registered on Companies House.

It does he's been absolutely slaughtered on Twitter

Bet he does a retraction or tries pussying his way out of that tweet within the hour

NotThatSoph

Interest payments are around £20m per annum. When signing a player, the fee is amortised over the length of the contract. In theory that would mean £100m signing over five years. However we need to account for wages too. A £50m (£10m amortised) signing plus 200k a week (£10m a year) in wages works out to an annual cost of around £20m.
Sure, but FFP is backwards looking, right? It's like 1-2 months of interest payments left.

Leg-End

Ben Jacobs should take a step back, you don't need to report on everything mate, especially things you know nothing about.

Teja

The stonks just hit $24
It definitely looks like it's going to happen soon. They popped on Monday after the Qatari editor dude stuff and never went back down. You'd expect some amount of noise in the market and you can def fool it with fake tweets but it should correct very quickly.

croadyman

This tedious assumption that all Pro Qatari want it just for a transfer war chest is repeated on loop. If it makes no difference whether it’s Qatar or not, then we might as well continue with the Glazers as it is by that logic.
Yet another rival and ABU media driven lazy narrative much like that garbage we only bring out the protest scarves when we lose games

sifi36

Sheikh Mansour's title is noted of persons of significant control section of one of the City group companies. Seems pretty standard to me as that would form part of the 'personal information' needed to register a company.
I guess I was more trying to draw attention to the other Jassim, who's listed without the title.

Erics_Collar

I decided to do some digging, I still think it's a WUM. I searched on twitter and here is a tweet from May:

The tweet mentions the second director. Further, in the replies to the tweet, he mentions having coffee at the registered address in the PDF. It's a WUM.
The address is not a secret.

The Qatari company has been set up for months with the same registered address.

https://eservices.qfc.qa/QFCPublicRegister/PublicRegisterDetails.aspx?firmid=107363

This new company is the UK company, but same address.

JagUTD

Imagine it was a WUM and someone's just stole their name so they have to think of a new one, Nine Two Foundation Holdings1

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I’m still expecting someone to come along soon and poor a big bucket of cold water over this, happens every time we get a sniff of positivity.

something along the lines of “We’re hearing nothing has changed, there’s no preferred bidder yet. Sources say any deal to takeover is not yet imminent.”
That will happen tomorrow when the media will suggest that the INEOS bid is leading. The following week we'll be back to Qatar

Zed 101

In the US it takes a day, rarely longer than that. Can’t imagine it’s any different in the UK.
Registering is quick, however the length of time any government department/civil service takes to process your registration is likely to be anywhere from 3 -12 months at present

prateik

I'd generally take Compaies House over wiki
as @JagUTD posted, there is already a Jassim listed with the same date of birth and a more accurate name.
https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/WVjYkTe34w9SGtHP4sqn6mOLWfA/appointments

I have no idea how companies are registered in the UK and if there is any verification or not.. if all it takes is a few £s and filling a form, anyone couldve done it.. People have put in a lot more effort for a WUM

There has been no journo calling it fake though, so probably has been registered.. they are just saying its part of the bidding process, having everything ready.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just got an alert for $25. It was $24 when I checked a minute ago

prateik

price up to 26.64.. up 15%

If someone is wumming, there is some serious money to be made here.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

In other news. Depressing reading the replies and seeing nothing but cheerleaders for Qatar.
I don't quite understand this. The price of compensating these workers would be a mere sliver compared to the money these countries pay to whitewash their image to do business with the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.