Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Guessing closed market yesterday might have fecked 212’s stats up because I’m still seeing 7% down - 24.84 > 23.08

RedDevilUnited369

Summer '22 Transfers:
Malacia - 5th July
Eriksen - 15th July
Martinez - 27th July
Casemiro - 22nd Aug
Antony - 31st Aug

Summer '21 Transfers:
Sancho - 23rd July
Varane - 14th Aug
Ronaldo- 31st Aug

#MUFC always do business July - Aug
I feel like there is a lot of overreaction regarding transfers.

I’m sure ETH doesn’t return from holiday until next week and same probably applies for Murtough.

spwd

Are any of the pro Jim side being swayed by how the Glazers are screwing around and probably screwing up next season?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Stock market didnt open yesterday, last close was Friday
Ahhh I see, I understand why I said “guessing market closed yesterday might have fecked 212’s stats up” now. I was so confused why I said that.

Chief123

Guessing closed market yesterday might have fecked 212’s stats up because I’m still seeing 7% down - 24.84 > 23.08
It’s 7% down if you look at the price from the last 48 hour period of trading activity. It’s 2.5% down just today. However, the selling isn’t on large volume. More likely profit taking from the impulse price pump.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Minor fluctuations in the share price don't mean anything. Overall its still in the 22/23 range, which is significantly higher than where it was two weeks ago when it was at about 18 when many thought INEOS had the edge.

Zed 101

The Glazer's after all the sh!te they have put the club through are the biggest effing prick-teasers, it is absurdly depressing waiting for good news and hearing nothing

Acquire Me

Twitter reminiscing about Ornstein saying watch this space about the takeover on the 28th December - good times.
Even if it was a football transfer it would be crazy to think anything the Glazers do is going rapidly.

I can see Joel sitting in his office thinking a lot and then go home.

TheGodsInRed

Stock market knows nothing.
Journalists know nothing.
Glaziers don't even know what they want to do.
Switch off and save your sanity.

Acquire Me

Stock market knows nothing.
Journalists know nothing.
Glaziers don't even know what they want to do.
Switch off and save your sanity.
I trust the stock market before journalists. No chance I leave this crazy thread. Sanity is overrated anyway.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Sits there for hours staring at the Georgie Best picture behind his desk.
Nah, sits there watching reruns of Dallas and Dynasty wearing a Tampa Bay Buccs helmet while various members of Raine group bring him peanut butter and ‘jelly’ sandwiches before it’s time for bed.

At which point he starts arguing with Avram over who has the top bunk, until a Raine Group member brings them both their warm serpent milk to calm them down for nap time.

I Am Zlatan

I was really hoping we’ll hear something this week, but so far, unfortunately nothing.. hopefully next season won’t be a write off because of these greedy parasites.

stepic

Ahhh I see, I understand why I said “guessing market closed yesterday might have fecked 212’s stats up” now. I was so confused why I said that.
mate you wouldn't have been confused if you had realised that the market was closed yesterday

rizx

This thread will only be dead once the moderators start enforcing the

Please keep it civil and constructive.
No pointless memes
No dodgy tweet sources - known journos only

Once this happens, we all are doomed :nervous:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I always took Reuters news with a big pinch of salt, because it was weird they were the only Financial outlet claiming this (it's not like Bloomberg to be cold on the news if it were truly imminent).

Rio just chatted shite and Reuters simply jumped the gun. It is probably advantage Qatar but this suggestion of being close or negotiating entering exclusivity last week was premature.

cyberman

I always took Reuters news with a big pinch of salt, because it was weird they were the only Financial outlet claiming this (it's not like Bloomberg to be cold on the news if it were truly imminent).

Rio just chatted shite and Reuters simply jumped the gun. It is probably advantage Qatar but this suggestion of being close or negotiating entering exclusivity last week was premature.
I keep seeing this and I keep asking. On what basis do these outlets verify each others news? There must be examples for it to be kept being brought up.
Financial Times had a story today that wasn’t backed up by anyone else. They also broke the penny is finally dropping story about all 6 Glazers staying a few weeks ago without any noise from anyone else.
This comes across as wishful thinking imo because the common scenario you’re pretending exists simply doesn’t.

Acquire Me

It is way to early to discredit Reuters. My bet is that they are spot on.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

These negotiations would likely still take a couple of weeks though. Not saying it's true but nothing was ever gonna be announced this soon.

People need to be realistic of timelines here. We won't have new owners until at least August I think.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It is way to early to discredit Reuters. My bet is that they are spot on.
It's perfectly fine to discredit them. Them being spot on doesn't mean they haven't jumped the gun.

They aimed being first rather than actually verifying the accuracy and advancement of the news at hand. Qatar may win, they may be the preferred bidder, but Reuters have insinuated a big development when there wasn't one. We know this because 7 days have passed since.

JediSith

It’s concerning. Others have pointed markets overall are down today, but stocks with positive news or that are expected to go up will still be green on overall red market days.

Soon we can probably do a “Things that have happened since United got out up for sale”
The world has changed a lot already. :lol: Both in good and not so good ways with one of the most recent being City winning the treble.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It's not dead in the water. It's like when you throw a whole loaf of bread at at duck, ya know. Yes, it's temporarily unconscious, but it's still alive and kicking.

That's this thread.
Some people say this thread is ‘moribund’…

Well, I looked up moribund in my dictionary, and it said ‘Moribund’ - adjective meaning dying or about to die…

And I ask you, is this thread about to die!? NO!

And that proves they are wrong.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Is the stock price monitoring due to a belief that a sufficient amount our its trades are based upon information we in this thread aren't privy to?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's 2037 on the Eve of Emperor Rees-Mogg's coronation ceremony at a Pizza Express in Woking. On the top floor of Glazer Plaza, formerly the site of Hotel Football, Avram picks globs of cheese from his toenail and flicks them out of the window on to the fire ants below. He watches curiously as they funnel in to a dilapidated brick and glass structure, its white metallic struts swinging back and forth occasionally throwing a tiny ant skywards.

The elevator dings as Joel rolls into the penthouse foyer, the dry skin from his back fat collected by his entourage as other servants carry his bags in. "Avi! Did we hear anything from Raine Group this morning?"

"Just another voicemail asking us to respond to Jim's bid from January 2023. I've already deleted it Iol." Avram mumbles as he opens another can of Skol and pours it over his genitals.

"Hurr hurr. Good." Joel rolls around the room, trapping two of his servants between his buttocks.

*Brrrrt brrrrrrrrrrrrt*

Avram sighs as his alarm begins to ring. 2:35pm. It's time to stand by the window and wank down on all of the hungry red ants below once again. He wishes he could do something better with his time, but it is one of his main duties as Warden of Manchester Red Bull EAPlay++ Sponsored by Lexus United.

George The Best

These negotiations would likely still take a couple of weeks though. Not saying it's true but nothing was ever gonna be announced this soon.

People need to be realistic of timelines here. We won't have new owners until at least August I think.
You shouldn’t need to negotiate terms of an exclusivity agreement. Once the seller has selected their preferred buyer you just enter into exclusive negotiations, for an agreed period, almost by default. There’s the problem - Glazer’s still haven’t made a choice, or are undecided on how to move forward. I think the auction process has reached the end of the road with neither bidder prepared to increase their bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.