Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Doesn't mean it has to be accepted. If a Glazer can cling on and buy out the rest they won't care
I didn’t say it did need to be accepted but why would they increase their bid at this current stage when they are the current highest bidder. They have not seen the in depth financial situation of the club either.

Nogbadthebad

A multi billionaire “chancer”, that must be up there with the lad who called Rashford a “dosser” in November. :lol:
He's not a chancer. But the whole bid so far has seemed unserious.

Which is why I don't think its a good idea to pin hopes on him.

He's also not without baggage either, both environmental and you know, like phillip greene's wife, moving to a 0% income tax principality so he doesn't have to contribute to the Manchester he loves so much. Or the Chelsea he also loves so much.

Giggsy13

I think the debate and arguments could end right now if some of you would just admit you’d prefer a British owner, inferior bid regardless. It’s ok to have that national pride and concern that the club stay in “local” hands. I can accept that position, as ridiculous as it is in the world we live in now.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Just been reading. Looks a bit desperate now.
They were always going to go into more detail. Probably didn’t expect the Qataris to say so much so early. He’s got in the game now and whilst I can disassociate ownership from club and will continue supporting regardless I don’t want others to feel they can’t continue supporting us. I’m team Jim. I have no doubt either way ETH is getting lots to spend this summer, lots will be spent on infrastructure and the glazers are fecking off.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Elliot bid is disturbing news. Glazers with a hedge fund is even worse than what we have right now

Castia

Sir Jim is upping his media game. Good man.

Doesn’t have money to buy the club without help from Goldman’s and he’s promising to redevelop the stadium etc?

Red flags everywhere it’s either coming out of the clubs pocket leaving us feck all for transfers or it’s loading us with more debt.

Nick.

The Elliot bid is nothing short of terrifying for a United fan. It could seal our fate. That bid has to be defeated somehow.

LARulz

That Elliot bid is making me absolutely shit the bed, I knew those twats would still try and cling on

Sviken

It would be very unlikely as a front for the glazers. The backlash alone to them staying, never mind adding even more debt to the club, would make it untenable for them.
Since when have the Glazers given a feck about fan outrage?

Mr. Robot

It would be very unlikely as a front for the glazers. The backlash alone to them staying, never mind adding even more debt to the club, would make it untenable for them.
Exactly. People need to consider this when they keep spouting the same paranoid nonsense. The Glazers have obviously had enough of owning Utd, it’s more trouble than it’s worth and they’re well aware that the asset is deteriorating.

If they don’t sell now, they won’t get £5 billion next year, or the year after that. It’s now or never.

Doesn’t have money to buy the club without help from Goldman’s and he’s promising to redevelop the stadium etc?

Red flags everywhere it’s either coming out of the clubs pocket leaving us feck all for transfers or it’s loading us with more debt.
INEOS have serious riches and a year alone of profits would build a new stadium.

People talking like a 60bn revenue company with 2bn in annual profits is skint. Lolz

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Anyone that isn’t a fecking state is going to have to borrow money and finance a 5bn purchase, 500m debt refinancing and 2bn infrastructure costs. It has been repeated as-nauseum the debt will not be on the club. This argument is getting seriously tedious. I don’t know what planet half of you live in.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Big red flags that INEOS and Jim have briefed the press about stadium developments etc. Rather than including it as part of their statement. Gives them an easy way to avoid committing to it.

croadyman

And the vast majority on here want this shower to be our owners.
Only because Ratcliffe is more like a British Glazers than Abramovich,not convinced about how he's funding it. INEOS also needs to make a statement about improving infrastructure,stadium and training facilities as well.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Big red flags that INEOS and Jim have briefed the press about stadium developments etc. Rather than including it as part of their statement. Gives them an easy way to avoid committing to it.
Yeah that part is being mentioned here. They could have included in the statement. But apparently if you point that out you are ME ****

Not saying they will avoid it after but not sure why they didnt include in the statement

owlo

He's not a chancer. But the whole bid so far has seemed unserious.

Which is why I don't think its a good idea to pin hopes on him.

He's also not without baggage either, both environmental and you know, like phillip greene's wife, moving to a 0% income tax principality so he doesn't have to contribute to the Manchester he loves so much. Or the Chelsea he also loves so much.
He's absolutely a chancer. He made a stupid bid to buy Chelsea, has done the same with us, and is consistently dancing with the media. He had a slim chance each bid, which by definition makes him a chancer. He wants it on the cheap leveraging nationality and xenophobia etc if the other bids break down and has no serious intention to actually compete with them. Ineos make 10s of MA bids every year, and are always ready to pounce when talks break down. Not to mention the workplace crap and leveraging on government he constantly attempts. (eg: https://www.reuters.com/article/gra...ival-plan-with-job-cuts-idUKL6N0HQ30420130930) Shock horror: it's still there.

The 4bn in Tax he saved by moving to Monaco, the lowballing on buying businesses and bullying employees. To me, everything he does is chancing. He even attempted to bully our company.

Status
Not open for further replies.