Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kage

Is it bad that I sort of want to see the carnage that will come from this if they decide not to sell?

Really drive home the message to the cnuts.
What I know is that Avram and Joel wants to stay while the rest of the 4 siblings wants to cash out. Hence why J&A are interested in Ratcliffe partial bid. It seems you are up to date on whats going on. What I want to know is the bids price and structure of each Jassim and Ratcliffe bid.

What is Jassim bid price and structure for his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th (supposed final bid) and 5th bid (current final bid)? Was PSG chairman contacted by the Glazers after Jassim 4th bid and then Jassim made his final bid in response?

What is Ratcliffe bid price and structure for his 1st, 2nd and 3rd bid? Was Ratcliffe first bid was only 69% (glazers shares). Then after 3rd round of bid he offered to buy 51% leaving J&A 18% then buy J&A shares out 3 years later. Then FT reported other 4 Glazers kids want the cut. Would their cut is part of J&A 18% or Ratcliffe cut of 50%. Basically Ineos having 3 options of his bids. Now the Class A shareholders are upset and will sue if glazers choose him. Now I am hearing Ratcliffe will try buy 80% while J&A gets 20% and he has to borrow more money to do so. Would he even buy out J&A 20% or would he keep J&A shareholder/partners by that point? I know this such a loaded question but it is fitting as Ratcliffe bid is so damn convoluted.

Basically I want short Info for Jasim and Ratcliffe bid price and installment structure for each of their bid. I started to take interest in the bid prices and structure after Jassim final bid.

MDFC Manager

They probably can.

The club put out the statement about looking for strategic investment and the club hired Raine Group to oversee the process looking for the best deal for “the club, shareholders, fans and stakeholders”.

They now have two offers on the table which are without doubt better strategic opportunities for the club, shareholders, fans and stakeholders than the Glazers staying.

They wouldn’t be suing the Glazers as shareholders forcing them to sell. They would be suing the Glazers as directors of the company for either A. Putting out a misleading statement which manipulated the stock price or B. not acting in their best interests as per the statement.
With that statement, we know the class A shareholders have a legal argument to sue. But do you reckon the fans could build a case too?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
With that statement, we know the class A shareholders have a legal argument to sue. But do you reckon the fans could build a case too?
They don’t really have the same rights, representation or money for legal costs. The reason I have confidence in the Class A share holders is because there is some big financial institutions holding money in hedge funds on behalf of clients who will have a legal obligation to pursue it. Some of these clients will miss out on millions if not tens of millions.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
There is not much revenue in Europa, Fa and League cup. Just passing the group stage in UCL gives more money than winning all three of them.
The revenue I'm talking about is ticket sales. It was not only an aberration in terms of our success in the cups but also the fact we played exclusively home games. This won't happen again, almost certainly.

As for the CL, qualifying is not a given with the crazy competition in the PL.

Also, our squad is somewhat on the older side and we'll need to buy some big players if we want to keep our current levels, in my opinion.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
What I know is that Avram and Joel wants to stay while the rest of the 4 siblings wants to cash out. Hence why J&A are interested in Ratcliffe partial bid. It seems you are up to date on whats going on. What I want to know is the bids price and structure of each Jassim and Ratcliffe bid.

What is Jassim bid price and structure for his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th (supposed final bid) and 5th bid (current final bid)? Was PSG chairman contacted by the Glazers after Jassim 4th bid and then Jassim made his final bid in response?

What is Ratcliffe bid price and structure for his 1st, 2nd and 3rd bid? Was Ratcliffe first bid was only 69% (glazers shares). Then after 3rd round of bid he offered to buy 51% leaving J&A 18% then buy J&A shares out 3 years later. Then FT reported other 4 Glazers kids want the cut. Would their cut is part of J&A 18% or Ratcliffe cut of 50%. Basically Ineos having 3 options of his bids. Now the Class A shareholders are upset and will sue if glazers choose him. Now I am hearing Ratcliffe will try buy 80% while J&A gets 20% and he has to borrow more money to do so. Would he even buy out J&A 20% or would he keep J&A shareholder/partners by that point? I know this such a loaded question but it is fitting as Ratcliffe bid is so damn convoluted.

Basically I want short Info for Jasim and Ratcliffe bid price and installment structure for each of their bid. I started to take interest in the bid prices and structure after Jassim final bid.
The short info is that nobody knows

Infra-red

They're not going to sell, are they?
It doesn't look like it - they never got the offer (or the bidding war) they were hoping for. My guess is they'll revisit it in 2-3 years and will possibly look to take a bit of minority investment to ease the cashflow troubles in the interim.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
It doesn't look like it - they never got the offer (or the bidding war) they were hoping for. My guess is they'll revisit it in 2-3 years and will possibly look to take a bit of minority investment to ease the cashflow troubles in the interim.
You wonder how much they’ve damaged the product with this now though.

Who’s gonna wanna sponsor anything to do with Utd? Who’s gonna wanna be associated with that?

I guess a few BIG statement signings will partly mend this mess they’ve made, but… can they even manage that in the current climate?

Plastic Evra

Don't worry, once we reach page 2024 we'll be able to write the history ourselves !

It's not looking too good at the moment. I suppose it could take until the end of the calendar year perhaps but the complete lack of information is anxiety inducing.

It wouldn't feel out of character that they had second thoughts on account of slightly better results than expected last season given how reactionary the regime always appeared to be.

Glazers basta

wolvored

I'm sorry but this hyperbole is complete nonsense.

United's biggest issue post 2013 (or 2009 arguably) has been lack of strategy. We've probably spent over a billion (probably a lot more) on transfer fees/wages and coaching staff.

I'm genuinely intrigued to know what people think would happen if Qatar does buy us. There's probably not that much more they can realistically spend in terms of player recruitment. Big infrastructure spend might be easier but only city and Tottenham out of the "big 6" have done anything significant in that regard recently (and a big element of city doing it was essentially given free reign by the council.)

Even a Racliffe type (assuming he employs semi competent staff) can lead us to the top 4 and semi-regular title challenges with similar levels of investment to now. Not even suggesting that's good enough, just pointing out what's obvious.
You are talking about the past. If the leeches stay in power we will never see spending compared to other top clubs because they havent got it, unless you know different.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

My birth year
End of the Soviet Union
Public launch of the World Wide Web
Death of Freddie Mercury and Dr. Seuss

Ahmer Baig

Bohemian Rhapsody is released.
Gulf War ends.
Jeffrey Dahmer arrested.
USSR dissolved.

Ahmer Baig

The British Government had to clearly define the difference between a cake a biscuit.

stepic

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello

the negotiation summed up so far

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What a signing. Estee Lauder. That should placate the fans. Long live the glazers.

I bet Estée Lauder never expected to use Ike from South Park as a model

Thrillho

You wonder how much they’ve damaged the product with this now though.

Who’s gonna wanna sponsor anything to do with Utd? Who’s gonna wanna be associated with that?

I guess a few BIG statement signings will partly mend this mess they’ve made, but… can they even manage that in the current climate?
Exactly. I don’t get the logic in them staying now. Buyers haven’t been queuing round the block as they’d hoped. We now only have two serious bidders, both of whom will be royally narked if they’re informed it was all for nothing. SJ could well go and buy a different club, bringing yet another team into top 4 contention. And if the Glazers did try and sell again in a few years, no-one would trust or take them seriously. Meanwhile we’ll be stuck in mediocrity again.

If they’ve got any sense they’ll sell now, but of course there’s no telling with these parasites.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
1991, the acquittal of LA police officers charged with the beating of the Reverend Rodney King Junior sparks protests and riots throughout the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.