Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

Who is outraged? You asked why people disliked him I gave an answer. He exists, there's no outrage about it. He's not the only fraud out there on the United fan channels and he's made a career out of it, some might say fair play to him for that. Not me, but some.
I specifically asked why he wound people up so much. Then you answered. If you truly dont care about him then you and I are the same but that doesnt answer my question then.

JB7

I specifically asked why he wound people up so much. Then you answered. If you truly dont care about him then you and I are the same but that doesnt answer my question then.
You did indeed - fair enough I misread your initial post.

Drizzle

Full article from Keegan - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...t-nailed-PR-strategy-Qataris-pulled-plug.html

From that it looks like Qatar annoyed the Glazers on several occasions whereas Ratcliffe has played it well and made a good impression on them. It obviously doesn't sit well with the fanbase but he's been careful enough not to say or do anything to upset the Glazers and that was possibly Qatar's big mistake.
It did feel weird when Sheikh Jassims team were essentially talking over the heads of the Glazers direct to the fans. It felt good because he was telling us what we wanted to hear, but we're not the ones selling the club.

It sometimes felt that they were hoping for the fans to pressure the Glazers into selling to them. Naive maybe?

Lyng

It did feel weird when Sheikh Jassims team were essentially talking over the heads of the Glazers direct to the fans. It felt good because he was telling us what we wanted to hear, but we're not the ones selling the club.

It sometimes felt that they were hoping for the fans to pressure the Glazers into selling to them. Naive maybe?
Yup that tactic always seemed....naive is probably a kind word for it.
Its not the fans you need to buy the club from, antagonising the very people you want to buy from seems moronic.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think the Forest fan stuff directed at Goldbridge is pretty much just jealousy. To most united fans he has a dream job and they don’t like it. So want to make him seem illegitimate in some way so people shouldn’t listen to him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think the Forest fan stuff directed at Goldbridge is pretty much just jealousy. To most united fans he has a dream job and they don’t like it. So want to make him seem illegitimate in some way so people shouldn’t listen to him.
I would hate to be him, genuinely. He's just a clown of a bloke.

Steve Bruce

Being a ST holder doesn't warrant higher place - when I was a ST holder I sat next to two closet racists, Im not going to place them on higher regard than some fans here.

Because he literally makes shit up and tries to brainwash fans into his way of thinking. The guy is a thundercnut who can't take other views and constantly makes up conspiracy theories.

He's not basically the verbal Proud Boys equivalent of United supporters, a complete wankstain.
I never said being a ST holder warrants a higher place, my point is they are just ordinary supporters like everyone else and they all have opinions, some will be good, some will be bad and some will be indifferent.

He also doesn't brainwash anyone, he can be a dick and not accept an alternative opinion sure i agree with that. But he isn't the bloody demon headmaster either, some people are sheep and if they think his opinions count for more than others, that's up to them for not having a unique thought of their own.

However your reaction to him is bizarre, personally don't understand how you can get so worked up about someone you don't know, but hey ho, each to their own

AlexUTD

Ive never subbed or followed anything to do with that twat but somehow he is always on my Twitter feed
Well my friend you have not missed out on anything! :lol:

I subbed many years ago when they started up. Due to lack of Manchester United content on youtube at that time really.

I watched less and less over the years and not unsubbed because im lazy. After getting so many notifications on my phone about misleading video titles i finally snapped, cause the titles made it seem like we finally sold the club like everyday since the announcement last year.

And yes he is a twat.

I pretty much just listen to Sam Peoples in Unitedpeoples TV. Atleast he is not clickbaity and he is a voice of reason in all this youtube creator madness.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Sorry but this is complete propaganda.

Firstly, it's be a quarter of a key.

Secondly, having 'sporting control' under the Glazers means jack shit. Everyone was giving Murtough a pass this last summer because as much as he allegedly wanted to buy EtH's targets, the Glazers and Arnold vetoed some of these purchases.

So what happens when Ratcliffe brings his experts, they identify targets and the Glazers say nope? Same shit different day but with the seal of Manchester-born Jimmy rubber-stamped underneath.

UpWithRivers

Most people just don't get him. His job is to be clickbait. It's like complaining the Sun newspaper doesn't have serious in depth reporting.

JB7

Just to respond directly to this point; I'm not sure what part of literally never going to a United game, having to talk nonsense all the way through what you are watching (I'm presuming he has Youtube comments to reply to as well?) and then massively exaggerate your reaction any time something actually happens so it gets clicks is a dream. Each to their own though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You're just jealous. I mean he's not an utter nob. Folk are just jealous.
I remember when I fell over when I was a kid. Everyone laughed at me but really they were just jealous of my proximity to the floor.

gaffs

Secondly, having 'sporting control' under the Glazers means jack shit. Everyone was giving Murtough a pass this last summer because as much as he allegedly wanted to buy EtH's targets, the Glazers and Arnold vetoed some of these purchases.

So what happens when Ratcliffe brings his experts, they identify targets and the Glazers say nope? Same shit different day but with the seal of Manchester-born Jimmy rubber-stamped underneath.
The Glazers still hold the purse strings, granted.

But I'm sure full sporting control means that Ineos can spend the transfer budget the way they see fit.

This will all be pre-agreed.

hobbers

Just more opportunities for excuses and false dawns from all sides.

From the false dawn of Murtough to the false dawn of whoever the Rat stooge replaces him with.

FCAES_7

Why have a power struggle at all and go through a bunch of nonsense when terms can be agreed beforehand? How do you people come up with all these doomsday scenarios without the use of alcohol? It's fascinating.

The Glazers are the ones who put the club on the market, it isn't like Ratcliffe is forcing him to sell. I swear it's like people see a new tv show coming up and can't wait for all the drama.
I did not say it will happen for sure!! But it is a possibility that this could happen especially knowing the Glazers being motivated by money and will do anything unlike for example Abrahimovic with Chelsea. What if the value of the club went up more than what they expected and can get more out of the deal? Won't they try and squeeze more money from Jim even if that meant going to court and fighting a contract by trying to find a loophole. They are billionaires that really don't care about the club so it's not far fetched

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The talks about shares percentage and management of the Footballing side are a bit misguided. Companies are often not managed by the larger shareholder, while the Glazer may theoretically keep control of the business side of things simply due to the fact that during a general meeting they have the majority, those same shareholder can take a step back and let one of the other main shareholder handle the business and that arrangement could be contractual.

As an example Daniel Levy manages Tottenham but Joe Lewis owns three third of the club.

Berbaclass

Just to respond directly to this point; I'm not sure what part of literally never going to a United game, having to talk nonsense all the way through what you are watching (I'm presuming he has Youtube comments to reply to as well?) and then massively exaggerate your reaction any time something actually happens so it gets clicks is a dream. Each to their own though.
He gets paid to talk about United. Who wouldn’t want to do that as a lifelong United fan?

AlexUTD

Does this mean that the Glazers will take out 25% less dividends each year?

Berbaclass

I would hate to be him, genuinely. He's just a clown of a bloke.
You’re allowed to disagree with what he says of course but people using that sort of stuff to decide he doesn’t support United just baffles me. Why does anyone even care.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Murtaugh or Arnold didn't own a quarter of the club. Owning the sporting side of things means you can make changes without anybody else's approval.

Bert_

Moan about United on camera? Sure plenty on here would apply if there was a vacancy.

Berbaclass

At the cost of actually going to watch United week in week out? I certainly wouldn't.
He watches every game. Is Gary Neville less of a United fan because he doesn’t follow us home and away because he works for Sky.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
No Mbappe or Camavinga now:(

Seriously Qatar are behaving like sore loser. They could have gone the same way Ratcliffe is going with this deal.
The way this has been handled by SJ, it seems like Qatar state itself was not backing this and it was a bid from one rich family in Qatar

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I never said being a ST holder warrants a higher place, my point is they are just ordinary supporters like everyone else and they all have opinions, some will be good, some will be bad and some will be indifferent.

He also doesn't brainwash anyone, he can be a dick and not accept an alternative opinion sure i agree with that. But he isn't the bloody demon headmaster either, some people are sheep and if they think his opinions count for more than others, that's up to them for not having a unique thought of their own.

However your reaction to him is bizarre, personally don't understand how you can get so worked up about someone you don't know, but hey ho, each to their own
He is quite literally a brainwasher through his pathetic attempts to belittle anyone questioning his views and the way he makes up conspiracies to threaten the fanbase.

I dont respect a lot of the other folk too. They aren't ST holders but they get match passes because of the youtube fame. One of his main people in Beth thought Amrabat was the same Amrabat from Watford for fecksake.

JediSith

Never understood the hatred Goldbridge gets. You’re right it’s mostly jealousy. People forget he has always been in high level jobs, I believe police fraud and possibly another finance role.

I’m glad the different groups are uniting. The glazers need out. Whether that means Ratcliffe takes 100% or they go back to Jassime.

Wheato

It's not what we had before, it's what we could have had. The complete removal of the Glazers - New Stadium - New Infrastructure - No debt - Huge investment in the Team. Now we have some vague plans with an empty promise that some time in the future an 80 year old man wants full control.
Yes, but it was merely a façade. The Glazers had no intention of selling the club, because they have this notion that the club will be worth 10bn in the next decade.

Now if the 3pm blackout of football is removed and United can sell TV rights all over the globe, then this would actually increase the value of the club, so maybe this is what they are hanging in there for.

Relinquishing a quarter of the club and all sporting control to Ineos is a million times better than what we currently have. We are a rudderless ship going no where. We need someone to reign it all in, nominate a sporting director, sort out the scouting network, compile a 5 year plan with the manager and coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.