g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather | Again?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
:lol: What a farce. This will be like a lion playing with a house cat.

Classical Mechanic

It will be an exhibition and Floyd will carry him. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to engineer a rematch. It definitely has a freak show quality. I know I shouldn't watch but I will.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It will be an exhibition and Floyd will carry him. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to engineer a rematch. It definitely has a freak show quality. I know I shouldn't watch but I will.
Dunno, McGregor will be talking shit about him for weeks beforehand. Would be awfully tempting to put on a clinic and shut him up (though obviously he won't actually shut up).

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Conor has had as many pro boxing fights as me and he's going up against one of the best ever. Where the feck can they license this fight? Surely New York/Vegas will not allow such a ridiculous miss-match?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I really like McGregor, but hope he gets floored if I'm honest.

Usain Bolt has blistering pace and a decent first touch - doesn't mean he can even come close to a pro football pitch (pro evo aside)

Chalk and Cheese. McGregor is an all rounder - Mayweather is/or at least was a master.

tomaldinho1

Millions will watch more millions being made for two millionaires.

How this is happening is beyond me but, despite how ridiculous it is, I will no doubt be watching and also thinking McGregor might somehow win.

Inter Yer Nan

I wouldn't be surprised if there's sort of an agreement that Mayweather can't really go in for the KO and perhaps carries Conor (who may have some window himself). Sounds elaborate but wholly possible.

If it's just a normal Boxing match with no hidden specifics I think Floyd will just feel him out for a round, spot a weakness (there will be tons) and proceed to tee off in round 2 and either Conor is stopped in the 3rd or 4th or he quits. He won't land one clean punch.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Mayweather is 1/12 on Skybet. I'd take a huge loan out and bet it all if I didn't think this was going to be dodgy as feck.

Conor to do this to Floyd, get DQ'd and force a rematch...

Inter Yer Nan

Another thing that wouldn't be remotely surprising is that there's an MMA re-match of sorts but probably rigged for Floyd to win. Think Conor would be very happy with 100m from each event and not care about the results, whereas Floyd can't look bad.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if there's sort of an agreement that Mayweather can't really go in for the KO and perhaps carries Conor (who may have some window himself). Sounds elaborate but wholly possible.
Definitely plausible. Floyd stringing the fight on and let McGregor actually get close and hit him a few times, but keeping it in control the entire bout.

Champagne Football

Mayweather might be a little rusty with his age. McGregor has crazy fitness right now. Mayweather definitely wins but McGregor might hurt him with one or two shots with the left hand. Will be fun to watch anyways and there might be a surprise or two in store.

Inter Yer Nan

Mayweather might be a little rusty with his age. McGregor has crazy fitness right now. Mayweather definitely wins but McGregor might hurt him with one or two shots with the left hand. Will be fun to watch anyways and there might be a surprise or two in store.
I sincerely doubt Mayweather will even hit him with one or two clean shots upstairs. McGregor has horrible Boxing technique based on the footage out there even if he improves 80% on that it's still a shoddy technique with zero experience.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
God this is happening... I'll watch for the spectacle but rest assured I have absolutely zero confidence that it will be any good.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Farcical fight, I'm ashamed for both of them. Obviously both are gonna get paid a shed load but Conor is gonna get schooled in boxing.
It's a win win for McGregor. All he needs to do is avoid being embarrassed via a ko early. Floyd isn't exactly known for that anyway. Then McGregor leaves with a shit load of money and will boast that he went into Floyd's sport and didn't 'lose'. His credibility and bank account will be on plus.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I'd bet my house on Mayweather via decision. Will be up there with Moyes/LVG's finest in terms of how boring it'll be.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
If a fight ever deserved to be illegally streamed, it's this one.