Cop in America doing a bad job, again

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
The only thing I can see that could have led the copper to kick him was just before he got there the person quickly moves his hands off his head, the approaching officer even flinches at that point.

I don't think the guy behind even saw it though, he just kicked him cos he's a twat by the looks of it!
Are you actually serious? His hands moved because he got fecking tased!

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Didn't even see that. thought they were just pointing guns at him before he got booted :lol:
He actually puts his hands back on his head as well, the movement to flying kick him comes after that.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Weird...not sure why the taser didn't work but why were the police so desperate to tackle him.
No idea, nothing in the video supports the need for any force. Even if it had, I'm pretty sure that's not the way police are supposed to restrain someone.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
No idea, nothing in the video supports the need for any force. Even if it had, I'm pretty sure that's not the way police are supposed to restrain someone.
And as I mentioned the first time this was posted, he was the wrong guy too.

Stacks

“Sometimes they choke...”
- Donald Trump
Missing a three foot putt. Unbelievable.
He said something similar a couple years ago when a female cop shot this black guy when he had his hands up. Trump basically suggested that not everyone is cut out to be a cop and choke under pressure and do reckless shit. In that particular case he was right. The lady cop was the only one who opened fire whilst her partner only reached for the taser. She clearly choked/panicked and took the mans life. Of course she got off as per

Fridge chutney

Police officers aren't discriminated against. They sign up to be police officers. They can stop at any time. Its not remotely the same as skin color or sexual orientation
Thank you. This should be stickied for those who even broach the absurd false equivalence along the lines of blue lives matter.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
When deputies tried to stop the man he dropped his bike and ran with deputies in pursuit, Dean said. Deputies again tried to make contact with the man, who Dean said punched a deputy in the face. The man dropped a bundle of clothes and the deputies spotted a black handgun in the bundle, at which point both opened fire, Dean said.
They must have fear for their lives with there being a gun on the floor. Poor souls.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Call me biased, anti-police or whatever but I reckon that pistol is a plant.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised, but even if it’s not, on what planet does a gun lay on the floor permit the use of deadly force?

Does that mean that in a “stand your ground” state you can shoot any cop you see on the basis that they’ve got a gun strapped to their hip?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
They must have fear for their lives with there being a gun on the floor. Poor souls.
'Hey, look, there's a gun in that bundle on the ground.'
'DID SOMEONE SAY GUN?!?!?!?'
*man dies*

What kind of training do these people get? How about testing for mental stability?

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
155 pages in and still the same shit.
The polices forces in the US need to be re-built with new people that are trained in de-escalation and also trained in how to protect and serve.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Like I said, too many apologists. When you hear so many people condoning or explaining away your actions it's going to embolden you and give you the sense that you did no wrong (or that there's a lot of people that agree with you).

It's why I have no time for them.... feck them.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Like I said, too many apologists. When you hear so many people condoning or explaining away your actions it's going to embolden you and give you the sense that you did no wrong (or that there's a lot of people that agree with you).

"he moved his hand really quickly so the Officer got scared"

"he didn't follow instructions to the tee, so he was shot"

"Officers fear for their life"

Siorac

Yes, the apologists are all over these every single time. "He had no reasonable way of knowing that the carrot lying a hundred feet away from the suspect wasn't in fact a disguised nuclear detonator that the suspect was about to trigger."

Sara125

feck every last one of these feckers. There are no ‘few bad apples’. There is no saving them at this point.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
This "bad apples" thing must've been invented specifically for police officers, because we don't hear it about any other profession.