Coronation thread

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Let's go, show those peasents our golden carriage :drool:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Difficult in fairness when our money goes to paying for it and them and its shoved down our throats at every occasion.

I can also assure you there is little to nothing we do anymore that the rest of the world watches in awe.
You'll always have the PL.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Well at least we seem to have managed to crush all sign of protest. So that's a relief. So unseemly.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

How many of you are in this picture watching it in the pouring rain in Henley with your Union Jack rainmacs?
I don't get why some folk are so subservient that they'll sit out on a cold and rainy day, watching something they could watch in better quality at home, when Charlie will never know that you were even doing it in the first place.

It reminds me of that scene in House of the Dragon on the beach. If you've seen the show you'll know the one I mean.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse

How many of you are in this picture watching it in the pouring rain in Henley with your Union Jack rainmacs?
i used to live about 3 minute walk from there but they kicked me out of henley for not being old enough or depraved enough.

Bert_

This could be a military coup - arrest the lot of them.

Only 19 bands?
4,000 armed troops marching through the capital lead by an unelected commander in chief whilst any dissent is stamped out? Sounds like Democracy to me.

nimic

something nice
Scout
What you can’t deny is we do this shit so well, that’s why millions watch , 1000’s are lined up in the rain and there is a shit loads of foreign heads of state and diplomats planes at various airports around London.
If the BBC organized a royal orgy at Wembley I'm sure millions would watch, and people would be in here commenting on it during, but that doesn't mean people would endorse it as a great use of public money (except for @rimaldo, who would be camping outside Wembley for weeks to get a good spot).

It really isn't much of of an argument to say "well you're watching it, so there".

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
If the BBC organized a royal orgy at Wembley I'm sure millions would watch, and people would be in here commenting on it during, but that doesn't mean people would endorse it as a great use of public money (except for @rimaldo, who would be camping outside Wembley for weeks to get a good spot).

It really isn't much of of an argument to say "well you're watching it, so there".
what do you think happens at the last night of the proms?

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I don't get why some folk are so subservient that they'll sit out on a cold and rainy day, watching something they could watch in better quality at home, when Charlie will never know that you were even doing it in the first place.

It reminds me of that scene in House of the Dragon on the beach. If you've seen the show you'll know the one I mean.
If only Vhagar would eat them.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This guys name on tv is Dick hardman

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I watched some good 90 minutes of it, feel kind of guilty.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
They'll show his other side after 9 tonight
Remember it's like trying to represent the true proportions of the Solar System. One part of the show will have to be an external broadcast.