Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Random theory I read online is that he's unvaccinated and wouldn't get into a bunch of countries on the tour. Not really believable, but hadn't seen it mentioned here before.

sugar_kane

Random theory I read online is that he's unvaccinated and wouldn't get into a bunch of countries on the tour. Not really believable, but hadn't seen it mentioned here before.
Not sure that theory makes much sense, burning his relationship with United fans and players and getting rejected by a bunch of top clubs is much worse PR wise than being unvaccinated - which is shitty, but will be forgotten about in a couple of months.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Look, it's pretty obvious if you just piece this thing together:

Ronaldo was not vaccinated but he decided to get the vaccine after being bombarded with text messages from his best mate - Piers Morgan - saying: "Get the vaccine, ya stupid prick!"

He then went and got the vaccine - but slightly misunderstanding his mate's message, he insisted on getting the jab in his...yeah, and there you have it: it wasn't Botox.

The good news is that the stupid prick is now vaccinated (if nothing else).

Nicolarra90

It must have traumatized him forever...
Maybe all his personality, work ethics, dramas and circus, are a coping mechanism for his small wiener.

This might actually fix him, but could also end his career.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Not sure that theory makes much sense, burning his relationship with United fans and players and getting rejected by a bunch of top clubs is much worse PR wise than being unvaccinated - which is shitty, but will be forgotten about in a couple of months.
Probably, yeah. Also, I believe he is meant to be vaccinated. Still though...

I wonder could Redcafe make it hit the news as a fake headline. Who was the player redcafe got all the fake rumours made about on TV/papers? Must've been over a decade ago, I think. That was gas craic - be far more fun to do that again now rather than all this negativity and Piers Morgan shit-posting :lol::lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Probably, yeah. Also, I believe he is meant to be vaccinated. Still though...

I wonder could Redcafe make it hit the news as a fake headline. Who was the player redcafe got all the fake rumours made about on TV/papers? Must've been over a decade ago, I think. That was gas craic - be far more fun to do that again now rather than all this negativity and Piers Morgan shit-posting :lol::lol:
This sounds amusing but the question is how do you pull it off…?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Messi always had more to offer than goals, though - that's hardly a new element introduced just to "defend" him.

He's always been a playmaker. Not - in my opinion - the greatest playmaker ever, but still: he's always had that.
His game has always been about goalscoring and playmaking, as he likes to create in final third and moves towards the 10 yards area and shoot. But the fact he has made high number of shots in his team last season, suggested that his finishing has been off and he has lost this big part of his game. But saying that he is still a very good in playmaker role, just no longer among the elite complete package in attack.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts

It must have traumatized him forever...
Holy shit that gif is so fecking old. I still remember seeing it on fbtz forums back in 05-06.
Does anyone know what the source was? MUTV's Behind the scenes training sessions?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
This sounds amusing but the question is how do you pull it off…?
How did redcafe do it the first time, can you remember? Was it just a thread in the transfer forum that got a rake of replies and a bullshit tweet? I think it was that simple, but I can't even remember the player or main instigator of this now...:lol:

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I started reading up on Ronaldo and his “little” insecurities, only to find a slew of articles about him stuffing his underwear for photo shoots, and an ex girlfriend saying he has a tiny penis. It’s cliche to say that his personality has over compensation written all over it, but…..his personality has over compensation written all over it.

Much more troubling - the former issues aren’t really in any way interesting or relevant - was I went down a bit of a rabbit hole of reading about the rape allegations against him. From two different women. If it was just one, it’s bad enough but when there’s two, you start to see a pattern. In one case there are several published transcripts of his interviews where he admits she said “no”, “she told me to stop, that she didn’t want it, but her body was available”, “I said sorry to her the next day but she never mentioned calling the police.”.

That’s just some of the shit he said, it’s pretty disturbing when you read it. These are a matter of public record, so no speculation here. I think like a lot of people, I just chose to look in the other direction because I was a fan, and the case didn’t go anywhere beyond a substantial financial settlement. But when you really look into it, it makes you feel dirty that you were complicit in giving this person a pass.

When you read how the police handled the case, and then the attorney’s and media afterwards, it’s no surprise that so many women never bother coming forwards.

I really think this guy is toxic. A massive narcissist who disrupts the dressing room and has a god complex. He got away with it when he could back it up with insane performances, but as he declined he kept the same self centered attitude, but dipped below a level where it’s worthwhile to indulge his personality off the pitch and his lack of teamwork on it.

No doubt he will be in great physical shape for the season, but he’s missed all of ETH’s pre season prep, team building, tactical lessons and instructions etc. Because he just thinks it’s all about him. As long as he turns up, he has to play and he’ll score goals and that’s all that matters. I REALLY hope that Ten Hag has the balls to put him in his place and keep him on the bench until he (Ronaldo) has bent to the will and needs of the team, rather than vice versa. Even better, we find a way to get him off the books altogether.

For anyone else, this summer would be a humbling experience. Where he’s basically gone on strike to try and force a move, but no one wants him. Because he disrupts the dressing room, and he makes any top team worse. As they say in Italy, “Ronaldo solves the problem that he himself creates”. But in actuality, he can barely even do that anymore. There’s no way he’s humbled by recent events, and this circus will continue into the season. The club and coaching staff have to stay strong on this one.

Last edited:

Pronewbie

Peep
Fair to say that Greenwood won't ever play for us again so don't hold your breath but in answer to the question they extended the bail to continue their investigations so it is still a long way from a court date.
Thanks. Hopefully the squad goes through an injury-free year and we can dip into the market come January for some quality signings.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How did redcafe do it the first time, can you remember? Was it just a thread in the transfer forum that got a rake of replies and a bullshit tweet? I think it was that simple, but I can't even remember the player or main instigator of this now...:lol:
It was Kaka. Somebody made a post that seemed like a paper article, then it started popping up online on other sites :lol: eventually got into the Sun, Daily mail, BBC football focus, even the club had to publicly deny reports.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/milan-star-dreams-of-united.206474/

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Acquire Me

I don’t think he will be able to get his transfer. Bayern is a very smart economic club. They will probably not blast away money on him.

swissgenius

I don’t think he will be able to get his transfer. Bayern is a very smart economic club. They will probably not blast away money on him.
Kahn has said in public, that they're not interested in Ronaldo and he would not fit in their philosophy etc.
Even Hasan Salihamidzic has made that same statement. There is absolutely no way he goes to Bayern.

Trex

I started reading up on Ronaldo and his “little” insecurities, only to find a slew of articles about him stuffing his underwear for photo shoots, and an ex girlfriend saying he has a tiny penis. It’s cliche to say that his personality has over compensation written all over it, but…..his personality has over compensation written all over it.

Much more troubling - the former issues aren’t really in any way interesting or relevant - was I went down a bit of a rabbit hole of reading about the rape allegations against him. From two different women. If it was just one, it’s bad enough but when there’s two, you start to see a pattern. In one case there are several published transcripts of his interviews where he admits she said “no”, “she told me to stop, that she didn’t want it, but her body was available”, “I said sorry to her the next day but she never mentioned calling the police.”.

That’s just some of the shit he said, it’s pretty disturbing when you read it. These are a matter of public record, so no speculation here. I think like a lot of people, I just chose to look in the other direction because I was a fan, and the case didn’t go anywhere beyond a substantial financial settlement. But when you really look into it, it makes you feel dirty that you were complicit in giving this person a pass.

When you read how the police handled the case, and then the attorney’s and media afterwards, it’s no surprise that so many women never bother coming forwards.

I really think this guy is toxic. A massive narcissist who disrupts the dressing room and has a god complex. He got away with it when he could back it up with insane performances, but as he declined he kept the same self centered attitude, but dipped below a level where it’s worthwhile to indulge his personality off the pitch and his lack of teamwork on it.

No doubt he will be in great physical shape for the season, but he’s missed all of ETH’s pre season prep, team building, tactical lessons and instructions etc. Because he just thinks it’s all about him. As long as he turns up, he has to play and he’ll score goals and that’s all that matters. I REALLY hope that Ten Hag has the balls to put him in his place and keep him on the bench until he (Ronaldo) has bent to the will and needs of the team, rather than vice versa. Even better, we find a way to get him off the books altogether.

For anyone else, this summer would be a humbling experience. Where he’s basically gone on strike to try and force a move, but no one wants him. Because he disrupts the dressing room, and he makes any top team worse. As they say in Italy, “Ronaldo solves the problem that he himself creates”. But in actuality, he can barely even do that anymore. There’s no way he’s humbled by recent events, and this circus will continue into the season. The club and coaching staff have to stay strong on this one.
I never read that till you mentioned it now, it might seem like I'm being salty over his recent tantrums but no its distasteful to read that about him, i wish he goes.
I wouldn't lie i lost interest in watching United a abit after the MG11 scandal and this gives me the same feeling.
The club really need to put a check on who they allow to wear the jersey and represent them.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Scholes iirc.
you are mixing up your cocks

It was Park in the video with Ronaldo

You might have confused the picture of Scholes playing a match with his wee lad hanging out his shorts

Zed 101

Hanging around with Piers Morgan should be a sackable offence. Stay on your fecking yacht Ronnie.
Yeah I heard this on Talksport Ronaldo dropped immeasurably in my estimations, what made me feel worse though I think it was that I actually listened to 5 minutes on Morgan talking, I felt soiled

Ted Lasso

It's interesting that having dug into the history and details of the accusations, sympathizing with the women you then just seem to move on completely because they were settled. The biggest gripe outwardly stated being that he's a narcissist.

Isn't that the exact issue? For all the research and support there's nothing about moral obligation to keep Ronaldo away from the club for those sexual assault incidents, it's that he is too big a personality or two selfish etc.

And it's not just you. I think it remarkable that a year out from Ronaldo's return, the biggest gripe I'm hearing is Ronaldo's fit in the team. There's also constant talk of whether young Voldemort will be back in the squad.

Just to be clear, not talking about the legal side. His latest case was dismissed/dropped in his favor. Speaking in terms of the court of public opinion and the things people let slide versus hunker down on as a gripe about him

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's interesting that having dug into the history and details of the accusations, sympathizing with the women you then just seem to move on completely because they were settled. The biggest gripe outwardly stated being that he's a narcissist.

Isn't that the exact issue? For all the research and support there's nothing about moral obligation to keep Ronaldo away from the club for those sexual assault incidents, it's that he is too big a personality or two selfish etc.

And it's not just you. I think it remarkable that a year out from Ronaldo's return, the biggest gripe I'm hearing is Ronaldo's fit in the team. There's also constant talk of whether young Voldemort will be back in the squad.

Just to be clear, not talking about the legal side. His latest case was dismissed/dropped in his favor. Speaking in terms of the court of public opinion and the things people let slide versus hunker down on as a gripe about him
You might want to get off of your high horse, pal.

Would it really hurt to call Ronaldo a Manchester United legend? Even if you were to rank him lowest of them all.

Think anyone saying otherwise has just been afraid to love a player that left us at the turning of his prime. Now that he's back maybe the heartache and fear can melt away to recognizing one of the clubs most important players in it's history.

wr8_utd

:'(
Ronaldo fans aside, is there anyone really surprised that an ageing Ronaldo has very limited or no major suitors? Unfortunately he's going to continue to be our problem.

youmeletsfly

Ronaldo fans aside, is there anyone really surprised that an ageing Ronaldo has very limited or no major suitors? Unfortunately he's going to continue to be our problem.
Not really. He is 38, can't press for his life, only good at scoring goals in a team that creates a lot of chances.
Without Leo, Psg would have jumped at the chance of having them, but they can't affors another player on 30-40 mil a year and they seem to move away from "star deals".

His only chance is United and, maybe, going back to Portugal.

In my opinion, his United romance is done. I really think ETH wanted to get rid from the start.

djembatheking

Has Dinky Dick found himself a Champions league club worthy of his status yet or does it look like we are stuck with him?

Robocrap

Or maybe he can become our asset under Ten Hag?

I’m loving my life

The two year contract was a shambolic idea in hindsight. The idiocy behind it is something I hope is going to be phased out now Arnold has taken over. We should be making sure we don’t get held to ransom in the issuing, management and renewal of contacts for all players no matter who they are from now on.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Has Dinky Dick found himself a Champions league club worthy of his status yet or does it look like we are stuck with him?
He’ll push until the last day of the transfer window. It’s what he did at Juventus and he’s started even earlier here.

Ted Lasso

You might want to get off of your high horse, pal.
You're calling it a high horse to care about women? Absolutely sickening.

Ronaldo''s footballing achievements at this club aren't part of the question. He's one of the best and most important in Uniteds history. Independently he's been accused of sexual assault by multiple women and has said enough in his own words to make him a vile man.

Giggs is one on my list of United legends. He is also a domestic abuse criminal.

Greenwood is one of Uniteds best youth prospects of the last decade. He's also a rapist.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
His obsession with CL is weird considering how many times he's won it and the age he's currently at.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Status
Not open for further replies.