5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Jefe

I can't remember a goal where our players have been so delighted for the scorer as much as they were for James. Usually you get the feeling teammates are excited for the goal itself rather than the scorer but everyone to a man looked genuinely delighted for James.

Martial and Wan Bissaka who are normally cool customers were beaming from ear to ear.

Funky Futurista

Had an eye for the kid even before we were in for him this summer. Said to a mate of mine that I was gonna buy his shirt if he scored. Guess my next pay check already has an expense earmarked :lol:

The pure passion he showed just tells you how much this means to him. Hoping to see much more of him this season!

Shimo

Was he in tears during the celebrations? As others said, the passion he showed definitely brought out a tear.

One of this first moves where he won the corner, my goodness he is quick. Him and AWB down that right side could be a lethal pairing down the road.

Born2Lose

Great start for his career and hopefully a sign of things to come.

Couldn't believe the odious moaners on here even had daggers out for a 21 year old whose father had just passed. Some people have no class.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Was he in tears during the celebrations? As others said, the passion he showed definitely brought out a tear.

One of this first moves where he won the corner, my goodness he is quick. Him and AWB down that right side could be a lethal pairing down the road.
I’m sure he’s a United fan because of his old man. He’ll have been hoping he was looking down to see his son score at Old Trafford.

AFC NimbleThumb

As with all United signings I wish this guy the best but I so badly want this lad to do well.

He comes across as truly living his dream & that’s infectious, the way AWB held him in celebration reminded me of cutting onions.

Shark

@NotShark
You could see both the nerves and excitement running through him in that interview. Delighted for him.

Kostov

You could see from that celebration how much it meant to him. I think he will do great here and become a fan favorite.

RedCurry

Not exactly the kind of player you want to see coming on when you are 3 goals down. That is for sure.

mu4c_20le

I remember when some people were so upset that Ole's first signing is a Championship player.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
So happy for him to score that with all he's been through. Absolutely loved his celebration. Was a good cameo overall, too.

Ace of Spades

Great moment, so happy for him. He has the tools to be a top player, think he is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.

Eddy_JukeZ

Very happy he scored!

Good for the lad. Nice turn on Kante later on as well.

DamoK

Got goosebumps when he was playing last year for Swansea against city Everytime he was on the ball. Kid is special I'm delighted for him !

Devil may care

Got a bit of fortune with the deflection on his goal but made the right run and looked generally lively.

United Hobbit

Absolutely loved his celebration the genuine delight on his face was lovely to see

My only slight worry for him is his pace is potentially going to lead to late challenges on him causing him to get injured, we saw a couple of mis timed challenges on him today

Love how he like our other new signings seems to genuinely want to be here, they are all very likeable

Dante

Average bang
That was the most nervous shot on goal I've ever seen. I'm glad it went. It'll do wonders for his confidence.

Before the season, I though he'd maybe get about 10 goals if he was lucky. Looking at that, I think he'll probably be closer to 5. He's not a natural in the box, unfortunately. If I were Ole, that'd be the first thing I'd get him to concentrate on in training.

He was decent otherwise. I'd like to see him start a few more matches, as I think he offers a lot more than either Pereira or Lingard.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Nice little cameo against a team chasing the game. Looks a very good impact sub at the very least.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
He’ll get 10+ goals this season from just the amount of counters he’ll be apart of.

Loved it when he scored. Could see it meant a feck ton for him.

Really hope he had a great career with us. Seems to genuinely want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.